Magnum Pistol scopes - Page 2

Magnum Pistol scopes

This is a discussion on Magnum Pistol scopes within the Optics and other Hunting Gear forums, part of the Tools of the Trade category; Just put a nikon on my 270 last winter. For what i spent i wasnt real impressed. Maybe i should have went with the vortex...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Magnum Pistol scopes

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    395 times
    Just put a nikon on my 270 last winter. For what i spent i wasnt real impressed. Maybe i should have went with the vortex

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1018 times
    Pistol scopes are comparing apples and oranges to rifle scopes imo. .444 Marlin and .45-70 in my Encore, 7mm-08 in a Lone Eagle and a .454 Casull in a Ruger Redhawk and I lost count on how many red dots, Bushnells, Nikons and Burris Scopes failed. From not holding zero to actually physically coming apart. Leupold and T/C are the only two that have lasted.

Member #
    Liked
    2431 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Sits In The Woods View Post
    Everyone is crazy about vortex right now. Whats the deal?
    I’d never owned one before. When I made a deal on my empty storage unit for the Diamondback, non-tactical, I didn’t know much about them. Put it on the 270 and it did well. This new one, the Viper, my other son bought himself for his 6.5. Plus it was on sale.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12