Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

Meopta MeoSight 2

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Bird (this time) 
#1 · (Edited)
As promised here is a short review of the Meopta MeoSight 2 I won from our friends at Camera Land. First off, the staff at Camera Land seems great. I called them on 7 Jul to change my email address and everything was handled in fine fashion. The sight actually arrived at my house on the 11th, I'm a bit slow in getting this up.

The sight was smaller than what I thought, it's lightweight and the 4 settings on the red dot are adequate, highest setting is REALLY bright, to the lowest being where I'd leave it at all time. It has a plastic hood over the holo screen that shades the sight as well as offers a bit of protection. Got the two supplied batteries installed and the sight secured to the base and it fits really well on all my 1911 .mil spec rails. Haven't gotten to shoot with it yet but the 5mil dot does seem a bit large compared to what I'm used to, but think this would go well on a pistol for steel matches or even a turkey shot gun. Also included were extra screws, allen wrenches and neoprene hood that fits like a glove. It's not as robust as a Eotech, but it only weighs as much as the battery cap of the bigger sight.

Thanks again to the fine folks at Camera Land for the give-a-way!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Give you $20 for it?!

#5 ·
Sold!! Now to get Bird to send it to me...

Reactions: kwaynem
#8 ·
Doesn't hurt to try...

Reactions: kwaynem
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.