Early Goose and Teal - Page 2

Early Goose and Teal

This is a discussion on Early Goose and Teal within the Waterfowl forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; Did you tell him you wanted your band back lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Early Goose and Teal

Member #
    Liked
    1922 times
    Did you tell him you wanted your band back lol
    okbob likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    Did you tell him you wanted your band back lol
    Yeah, I told him it looks just like the drake I shot................ he said possession is 9/10 of law or some crap like that......... lol! That makes the third band bird that the group of three of have taken and have no idea which one of us shot it.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1922 times
    Quote Originally Posted by okbob View Post
    Yeah, I told him it looks just like the drake I shot................ he said possession is 9/10 of law or some crap like that......... lol! That makes the third band bird that the group of three of have taken and have no idea which one of us shot it.
    I guess you will check them more often. Be glad it wasn't a money band lol.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12