Ducks - Page 2

Ducks

This is a discussion on Ducks within the Waterfowl forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; Spent a couple days guiding earlier this week and did well. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Ducks

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    247 times
    Spent a couple days guiding earlier this week and did well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Bowhunting fanatic!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2498 times
    Nice Mason!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1928 times
    I’ve heard the birds are thick this year. Haven’t been able to go at all. New shift change starts Jan 6th as well.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    Sweet!!!!
    U.S. ARMY (Retired)
    I love to hunt and fish and most of all spending time with my family after I get home from hunting and fishing.

Founder of the Wichita Mountain Waterfowlers established 2012.

Member #
    Liked
    863 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    I’ve heard the birds are thick this year. Haven’t been able to go at all. New shift change starts Jan 6th as well.

Nice haul Mason!

Don't believe everything you hear Bull I'm thinking like always, there's always going to be some birds somewhere. This was the best first half of the split we've ever had. This last two weeks of the second half has been terrible for us. Still some birds being killed around but it's not been a normal year by any means for us.

Member #
    Liked
    1928 times
    This has been the worst fall for me as far as time afaield has allowed for me to hunt and the safe keeping of the kills. My wild game freezers compressor went out while I was out of town. I lost both deer, a dozen ducks, a turkey and half a hog. I’m crossing my fingers for a chance at this holiday doe gun.
    okbob likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12