Barking Tree'd

Barking Tree'd

This is a discussion on Barking Tree'd within the Small - Medium Game & Varmit forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; Went out this evening at dark and put 8 coons up in the trees. Had a couple fathers and their boys come out and had ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By murphranch
  • 4 Post By dennishoddy

Thread: Barking Tree'd

Member #
    Liked
    1610 times

Barking Tree'd

Went out this evening at dark and put 8 coons up in the trees. Had a couple fathers and their boys come out and had a great time and I only got 1 leg wet. That's a record for me. Back home and watching football by 9:30 is even better. Can't do those all nighters anymore and I think the 2 dogs had all they wanted. Turn up the volume!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times
    Quote Originally Posted by murphranch View Post
    Went out this evening at dark and put 8 coons up in the trees. Had a couple fathers and their boys come out and had a great time and I only got 1 leg wet. That's a record for me. Back home and watching football by 9:30 is even better. Can't do those all nighters anymore and I think the 2 dogs had all they wanted. Turn up the volume!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    Phhtt, If I had 8 DP traps, I could do that with no issue ans still watch football.

Wait a minute.....I have more than that......I'm lazy it appears.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson