Beaver County Oklahoma Hunting Lease 1415 acres

This is a discussion on Beaver County Oklahoma Hunting Lease 1415 acres within the Hunting Leases & Land For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Property consists of grass lands, draws, and timber lines scattered around the property. Property is 1/2 Mile off of Beaver River Wildlife Management Area. Whitetail, ...

Hiker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Property consists of grass lands, draws, and timber lines scattered around the property. Property is 1/2 Mile off of Beaver River Wildlife Management Area. Whitetail, Mule deer, quail and a few turkey run this property. While inspecting I saw lots of deer tracks coming and going on this property. Some very good tracks running the small draws, where the deer travel coming and going back and forth to the management area. Landowner says and I confirm that this area has had little water lately and property looks ruff but there are good signs of deer traffic all throughout this property.

Cows are present on the property.

Four wheelers are ok to use during hunting seasons only

Stands are ok

I would suggest using cattle panels around feeders to keep cattle out of your feeders.

There is electric hook up for camper on property and land owner says hunters can use it.

Landowner would like for hunters to contact ranch hand when they are going to property to hunt, so he will know who is there

8 hunters max

$9198.00

Go to www.basecampleasing.com to view property

or call 405.740.6177
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements