North OKC property on Cimarron River

This is a discussion on North OKC property on Cimarron River within the Hunting Leases & Land For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; 150 acres for sale. Trees, farm land and touching the river. Secluded and an outdoorsman’s paradise. $4,500/acre...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wishbone
  • 1 Post By nickwhittle

Thread: North OKC property on Cimarron River

Member #

150 acres for sale. Trees, farm land and touching the river. Secluded and an outdoorsman’s paradise. $4,500/acre

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1065 times
    How much is tillable and what is the wheat base?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I don't know about the price need more details, and photos. I’m searching for land to grow tobacco leaves and sell as expensive as it can be, because nowadays 90% of this product are pure chemicals nothing related to natural leaves. Did you know that black Africans invented them? Ironic, from the first sight. Because of this xrex.org registration for property land in India I came to this forum. I’m ready to invest money, I have products, the only thing remains is land property for me to invest, to choose. Thanks to them I have variations even in India, for very good price. Problem is pandemic.
    Last edited by BorisSutherland; 08-24-2020 at 03:49 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Hiker
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    $4500/acre?? Seriously? For undeveloped land? Like Boris says, needs LOTS more information for that high of a valuation. Recently purchased 300 acres along N Canadian for less than half what you're asking for 150. Maybe there's an oil well and you get mineral rights too?
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    That really is a high price for a property like that... I was looking for a big property recently. My father has a dream to be a farm owner and he has time for it now. I decided to help him with money but we still needed some money. I looked for a way to get help from someone who deals with real estate invest and I found connected investors. They really liked the property we picked out and they were glad to work with us. It was really great that we found a way to to make my fathers dream come true. Now he is spending all the time there making it ready for all the animals he will have.
    Last edited by nickwhittle; 09-30-2020 at 12:33 PM.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Yes that does appear a little expensive