Xbow for sale

Xbow for sale

This is a discussion on Xbow for sale within the For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; I mentioned this at the end of last summer before season and I basically forgot about it. I had purchased an xbow after almost breaking ...

Thread: Xbow for sale

Member #
    Liked
    572 times

Xbow for sale

I mentioned this at the end of last summer before season and I basically forgot about it. I had purchased an xbow after almost breaking my shoulder a year or so ago and I only ever took it hunting once. I've shot maybe 100 bolts through it and the string and serving still look new. I've kept the string and rail waxed regularly. I'm in full boar spring cleaning mode and I've decided to officially part with it. The buttplate can be adjusted for length of pull, it's short enough for a kid or smaller shooter up to an average sized adult. It's incredibly quiet and accurate, sighted in at 20 yards at the moment. I am just clearing out what I don't use. I'll probably be parting with some bowfishing gear soon too, just need to inventory what I have to sell. PM me if interested and I'll grab some pictures for you. OKC Metro area.

Barnett Recruit Recurve 150lb draw, 245fps.
    Comes with BSA Red Dot(single dot not xbow dot), 7 Carbon Express bolts and 4 Easton aluminum bolts. I'll throw in some mechanical broadheads that I have left, 3 or so.

$150 OBO

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1796 times
    I know someone who may be interested so I'll pass this along to them.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    572 times
    Thanks. I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers. I also have it listed on armslist and craigslist.

This one is not listed anywhere yet, will do after work.
    Also for sale is a PSE Kingfisher recurve bow with Quickdraw bowfishing rest. It has an AMS Retriever Reel installed with 200# dacron line. I've got 5 fiberglass and two fiberglass/carbon reinforced bowfishing arrows all with AMS Safety Slides and Cajun Sting-a-ree Tournament points installed. I am pretty sure I have a spare spool of new 300# dacron line as well. Ask $250 OBO for the bowfishing gear.