2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time - Page 3

2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time

This is a discussion on 2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time within the Hunting forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; If you haven't applied yet time is running out. I hear this new system sucks bad. I've even been told from one person that they ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Bullbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rawlins, WY
    Posts
    9,282
    Member #
    88
    Liked
    1790 times
    If you haven't applied yet time is running out. I hear this new system sucks bad. I've even been told from one person that they had points missing.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

  2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Master Hunter
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    pawhuska ok
    Posts
    1,663
    Member #
    558
    Liked
    731 times
    Thanks for the reminder
    Bullbuster likes this.

  4. #23
    Super Moderator Bullbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rawlins, WY
    Posts
    9,282
    Member #
    88
    Liked
    1790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    Thanks for the reminder
    That what I'm here for.

    Disclaimer-Take it while you can as I won't be here much longer.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

  5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Master Hunter okbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NW Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,566
    Member #
    130
    Liked
    824 times
    Yeah l attempted to apply last night but canceled until I can get my pref points straightened out, 23 elk pref is now zero lol.

  7. #25
    Master Hunter
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    pawhuska ok
    Posts
    1,663
    Member #
    558
    Liked
    731 times
    Don’t worry about points for elk too many were taken last year and they aren’t drawing this year hehehe

  8. #26
    Administrator dennishoddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ponca city OK
    Posts
    11,625
    Member #
    3
    Liked
    2172 times
    Quote Originally Posted by okbob View Post
    Yeah l attempted to apply last night but canceled until I can get my pref points straightened out, 23 elk pref is now zero lol.
    Have you signed up on the new ODW app?
    GoOutdoorsOK
    If I remember right you have to have that app and when you sign up, your given a customer number or something like that. Then you can sync the app to your web page for ODW and your preference points should update.
    All my points are good.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

  9. #27
    Master Hunter okbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NW Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,566
    Member #
    130
    Liked
    824 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Have you signed up on the new ODW app?
    GoOutdoorsOK
    If I remember right you have to have that app and when you sign up, your given a customer number or something like that. Then you can sync the app to your web page for ODW and your preference points should update.
    All my points are good.

    Yes the other evening, still says zero.

  10. #28
    Master Hunter okbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NW Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,566
    Member #
    130
    Liked
    824 times
    Got that part with the pref points straightened out, it won't recognize that I've got a LHL now and wants me to buy a license before I apply lol.

  11. #29
    Administrator dennishoddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ponca city OK
    Posts
    11,625
    Member #
    3
    Liked
    2172 times
    Thats wild, but the software is a new rollout so it will have bugs. Got mine completed tonight. When I originally signed up on the new app, I had to put in my info to get a customer #. Since we were putting in for a party hunt, all that is needed to join the party is put in your customer # and it does all the filling out for you.
    You can add or delete people from the party all the way up to the day before the drawing. You can also change hunt numbers any time you want.
    What I didn't like was the first person filling out for the deer party hunt becomes by default the hunt captain, and then you add how ever many will be in your party via their customer number. Then the hunt captain selects their antelope, elk, and turkey, then goes to the checkout and has to pay for everyone. Then the hunt captain has to log off, and each person that was in the deer party hunt has to log back on individually to select their deer and antelope hunts. Not a bid deal really just something different that had to be worked out.
    If you have the app, you can go to the home page and select to view your account. Once your account pulls up you can see what licenses you have now, and If I read it right, that works for a license check in the field by a GW. You don't have to carry the actual license anymore.
    okbob likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

  12. #30
    Master Hunter okbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NW Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,566
    Member #
    130
    Liked
    824 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Thats wild, but the software is a new rollout so it will have bugs. Got mine completed tonight. When I originally signed up on the new app, I had to put in my info to get a customer #. Since we were putting in for a party hunt, all that is needed to join the party is put in your customer # and it does all the filling out for you.
    You can add or delete people from the party all the way up to the day before the drawing. You can also change hunt numbers any time you want.
    What I didn't like was the first person filling out for the deer party hunt becomes by default the hunt captain, and then you add how ever many will be in your party via their customer number. Then the hunt captain selects their antelope, elk, and turkey, then goes to the checkout and has to pay for everyone. Then the hunt captain has to log off, and each person that was in the deer party hunt has to log back on individually to select their deer and antelope hunts. Not a bid deal really just something different that had to be worked out.
    If you have the app, you can go to the home page and select to view your account. Once your account pulls up you can see what licenses you have now, and If I read it right, that works for a license check in the field by a GW. You don't have to carry the actual license anymore.

    Yeah it shows I have no licenses, yet this is the same thing I check my turkey in on in April. Same customer number as well. Was on hold with the ODWC helpline for over 30 min yester afternoon, and gave up for the day. Don't wait till the day before to apply folks, just in case you have issues.
    dennishoddy likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •