2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time - Page 4

2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time

This is a discussion on 2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time within the Hunting forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; Originally Posted by okbob Yeah it shows I have no licenses, yet this is the same thing I check my turkey in on in April. ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 2019/ 2020 Draw hunt application time

Member #
    Liked
    3156 times
    Quote Originally Posted by okbob View Post
    Yeah it shows I have no licenses, yet this is the same thing I check my turkey in on in April. Same customer number as well. Was on hold with the ODWC helpline for over 30 min yester afternoon, and gave up for the day. Don't wait till the day before to apply folks, just in case you have issues.
    Good advice! My buddy's info was there correctly, but now i'm hearing about issues like yours. Staying on hold all day sucks but they do give you the option of leaving your number and they will call you back in the same order.
    That being said, they would call me back while I'm on the crapper in Walmart and I wouldn't have access to a computer.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1010 times
    Twice was put on hold forever and gave up. Tried this morning at 0800 and they had me fixed up in about a minute. Call at 0800 if you need help!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    That's interesting

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    when applying for the control hunts which is better, apply as a single or apply as a group? and can you do both? what is the advantage of applying as a group?
    Bullbuster likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2327 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundew33 View Post
    when applying for the control hunts which is better, apply as a single or apply as a group? and can you do both? what is the advantage of applying as a group?
    If I’m not mistaken you can apply as a single and as a group for hunts however, it can’t be for the same hunt. I don’t think you have any added benefit to applying for a group other than you all get a tag and can hunt together vs just you getting one. It’s based on the one who is submitting that application and not the party as a whole. SOMEONE CORRECT ME HERE OF I’M WRONG. I applied for a group 1 time only about 2 years ago with my son. He ended up drawing his own tags for another hunt.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1010 times
    Applying as a group increases your odd, as everyone in your group gets drawn as well if one of your group members gets drawn.
    dennishoddy and kwaynem like this.

Member #
    Liked
    536 times
    I applied as single but I can add another person to my application. So it's better to it single so you add a person you hunt with all the time.
    kwaynem likes this.
    U.S. ARMY (Retired)
    I love to hunt and fish and most of all spending time with my family after I get home from hunting and fishing.

Founder of the Wichita Mountain Waterfowlers established 2012.

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1128 times
    I didn’t put in this year my elk tag is burnt and once I go back to work I’m sure I won’t be able to take off to go

Member #
    Liked
    3156 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    I didn’t put in this year my elk tag is burnt and once I go back to work I’m sure I won’t be able to take off to go
    Your done on the Wichita Mt hunt. Once in a lifetime draw.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1128 times
    Yep it was fun too lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast