2020 Youth Season Options - Page 2

2020 Youth Season Options

This is a discussion on 2020 Youth Season Options within the Hunting forums, part of the Hunting, Fishing & Outdoors category; Hope that ankle gets better for your daughter. As they grow older, it’s tough to keep them close like when they are younger. Lots of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 2020 Youth Season Options

Member #
    Liked
    3471 times
    Hope that ankle gets better for your daughter.
    As they grow older, it’s tough to keep them close like when they are younger. Lots of social activities will get in the way.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1531 times
    I remember 4-H & FFA would schedule around hunting seasons! Hope your daughter heals up quick and 4-H doesn't consume all the good hunting times. Good luck for when y'all do get to go out.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    2674 times
    What is it with kids hurting ankles? My son rolled his ankle the other day while elk hunting. Hope she heals up and can go afield soon.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1647 times

2020 Youth Season Options

PANDAMNIT! That’s all I can say. Surgery is called off. The wife took her mother to get a Covid test this morning for a dental procedure and took both girls to orthodontist appointment and guess what? Mother-in-law tested positive. Surgery is rescheduled for the 30th if she can provide 2 negative tests. My wife and 2 daughters will now be staying at grandmas house for 2 weeks since they all were riding in the same car. That MIL has always found ways to monkey wrench my life. Just kidding. She’s a pretty good MIL. I’ve never been a big fan of last minute plan changes and this one possibly rates a 9.99 on a scale of 1-10. It is what it is I guess. The new normal can kiss my old school ways butt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by murphranch; 10-15-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Bird (this time) and kwaynem like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3471 times
    Hate to hear test came back positive. Maybe the college bro’s can come “quarantine” with ya for a week or so?
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Member #
    Liked
    2674 times
    Wow certainly sounds like you’ve messed in someone’s Cheerios. Sucks she tested positive and I hope she makes a full recovery with little complications. Hope the wife and kids stay negative. Sounds like a long honey-to-do list may be headed your way.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1647 times
    Just found out that MIL's husband, my wife and both girls tested positive. They figured if grandma had it they probably did too so back to town they went for tests and all 4 were positive. And yes I can see the list growing for the next 2 weeks since they are all staying at grandma's house. Helluva time to get new 4-H pigs and sheep. 2 species that I don't tolerate very well. Along with that my wife works for Epic home schooling and she has already asked me about getting some material to some people. Thankfully the majority of their assignments and study logs are all on-line.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by murphranch; 10-15-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    3471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by murphranch View Post
    Just found out that MIL's husband, my wife and both girls tested positive. They figured if grandma had it they probably did too so back to town they went for tests and all 4 were positive. And yes I can see the list growing for the next 2 weeks since they are all staying at grandma's house. Helluva time to get new 4-H pigs and sheep. 2 species that I don't tolerate very well. Along with that my wife works for Epic home schooling and she has already asked me about getting some material to some people. Thankfully the majority of their assignments and study logs are all on-line.

Hoping all recover quickly! 99% show moderate to low effects, some show none. Friend tested positive last month, stayed at home and never had a symptom. I did have to drop off a beer ration on occasion at his back door. His wife never tested positive.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Quote Originally Posted by murphranch View Post

Praying for a full and speedy recovery for your family!

Member #
    Liked
    1531 times
    Sorry to hear about the all the medical shenanigans. It may be coming to our family as well. My S-I-L is not feeling well and 5 people have tested positive at his work this week. He's going in for the quick test today. The state is wanting all of us to start back to work in the offices asap while we have more cases now than at any other time. I don't know if I want to play that gamble for my wife's sake.

Good luck to everyone!
    Bullbuster and kwaynem like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast