The Community Support Team - Page 2

The Community Support Team

This is a discussion on The Community Support Team within the Suggestions, Questions, and Problems forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; I don't think we have much in our schedule yet, but a couple of suggestions from you guys will be good Hi by the way! ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Community Support Team

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    I don't think we have much in our schedule yet, but a couple of suggestions from you guys will be good

Hi by the way!

Lee

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2689 times
    What search engines is the site linked too? Does the site have adds on other sites?
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I am having problems trying to use to forum actions on my laptop to use the forum marked read and I not able to do so.
    U.S. ARMY (Retired)
    I love to hunt and fish and most of all spending time with my family after I get home from hunting and fishing.

Founder of the Wichita Mountain Waterfowlers established 2012.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    What search engines is the site linked too? Does the site have adds on other sites?
    Do you mean what search engines will show this site in their results? Or do you want to add a Google Search option directly to the site?

Quote Originally Posted by baby View Post
    I am having problems trying to use to forum actions on my laptop to use the forum marked read and I not able to do so.
    Can you tell me more about the nature of the error? Do you get any error message? First step would be to clear cookies and cache and see if that improves anything.

Kevin

Member #
    Liked
    2689 times
    What search engines show THIS site. Does THIS site have adds/ links directing people here elsewhere on the Internet? I know I have it tagged on my FB and a couple other sites to direct folks here. I'm good with NOT having an outside search feature on here.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    You got it Bullbuster

~ Glenda
    kwaynem and Bullbuster like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12