Hickory Creek PHA

Hickory Creek PHA

This is a discussion on Hickory Creek PHA within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Just moved back to Marshal Co. Okahoma, after a long delay. Glad to be back and take advantage of my Lifetime Hunting/Fishing license that I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dennishoddy

Thread: Hickory Creek PHA

Member #

Hickory Creek PHA

Just moved back to Marshal Co. Okahoma, after a long delay. Glad to be back and take advantage of my Lifetime Hunting/Fishing license that I bought in 1973. Made the transition to bow hunting also.
    Question.... Looking at Hickory Creek PHA maps, looks like the wildlife department is making progress in planting food plots and camping areas in the PHA. Anybody on the forum been hunting this area? Got a few more days left in archery, and plan on taking my son (also a Lifetime Hunt/Fish license holder) archery hunting.
    Thanks for the great forum, good information shared.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2501 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 903WATERBOY View Post
    Just moved back to Marshal Co. Okahoma, after a long delay. Glad to be back and take advantage of my Lifetime Hunting/Fishing license that I bought in 1973. Made the transition to bow hunting also.
    Question.... Looking at Hickory Creek PHA maps, looks like the wildlife department is making progress in planting food plots and camping areas in the PHA. Anybody on the forum been hunting this area? Got a few more days left in archery, and plan on taking my son (also a Lifetime Hunt/Fish license holder) archery hunting.
    Thanks for the great forum, good information shared.
    First of all, Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter.
    I researched it one time as myself and a couple other guys drew it on a controlled hunt. Lots of oaks and creeks. Depending on the amount of rainfall, some of the creeks are fairly deep.
    when there are creeks in the area I like to find where they cross and set up on a trail leading to it or from it.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson