Hello

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; I am Ronald from Texas. Looking for hunting lease land south eastern Oklahoma. Been hunting in unit 11 in Kansas the last 16 years. We ...

Thread: Hello

Member #

Hello

I am Ronald from Texas. Looking for hunting lease land south eastern Oklahoma. Been hunting in unit 11 in Kansas the last 16 years.
    We didn't get draw for our out of state tags this year. Still have place in Kansaas. Looking for something in Oklahoma also.
    Looking for 200 acres up to 1500 acres. We mostly bow hunt.
    I know the northern part of Oklahoma is good on the Kansas state line. Looking for something on the south eastern part of Oklahoma.
    Thanks for any info on the south eastern part of Oklahoma.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1019 times
    Welcome to the site and wish ya luck on finding a good lease. There have been several come up several months ago and I'm sure some more will pop up.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Thanks. If you hear about any places south eastern Oklahoma let me know. Thanks again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2484 times
    Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter. We have a hunting section sticky that lists the public lands available for hunting in Oklahoma.

https://www.oklahomahunter.net/forum...ing-areas.html
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Welcome

Member #
    Liked
    1917 times
    Welcome to OKH. Here in another month or two I’d expect a few folks to be advertising leases and land for sale. Keep tabs and stick around awhile.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal