Long road

Long road

This is a discussion on Long road within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Took a long time to get started on here but with the help of Bird and Dennis here i am. Two fellas that took time ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Long road

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times

Long road

Took a long time to get started on here but with the help of Bird and Dennis here i am. Two fellas that took time out of their lives to help someone they could have easily ignored. Need more like that in this world, thank ya kindly fellas. This forum in the last month has helped me more than i can express i have read things as far back as 2011 and feel as if i know some of yall. This is a tight knit community ill tell you that right now. Im happy to finally be involved and hope i can add as much as some of yall. Gauge, smoke wagon, bull, dennis, murph ranch, baby, okherp, ext... thank yall for giving me so much material to binge read.
    Anyhow, i have hunted okmulgee county most my life as well as okfuskee and creek. Most recently i've gotten serious about creek county, northern parts. Any tips about creek would be awesome. Gonna focus on that property most this year. Okherp is near castle i've got some property to hunt just north of him but never seen much of a population. I deer hunt only because thays where my experience is. I bow hunt more days than a working man should admit to but love muzzle loader season. Seems theres a wealth of knowledge here and i thank yall for having me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2472 times
    Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter! Always good to have another member in the group.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Welcome

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    810 times
    Welcome new member

Member #
    Liked
    369 times
    Welcome
    U.S. ARMY (Retired)
    I love to hunt and fish and most of all spending time with my family after I get home from hunting and fishing.

Founder of the Wichita Mountain Waterfowlers established 2012.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Thanks everyone for having me here.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1089 times
    Welcome to the forum. You wouldn't happen to have neighbor lady with a beaver problem would you?

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    1915 times
    Welcome to OKH. This place and these folks will grow on you. I was lucky to have met, fished and hunted with many of them at one point in time during my 10 years in OK. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to play guide and sweet talk some of them into coming and visiting me each fall.
    dennishoddy likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Bull from the way you describe what its like out your way i dont think it would be hard dragging anyone up to hunt!
    Bullbuster likes this.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Murphranch, if thats a joke it went over my head haha. However there is a beaver issue been trying to get shed of one. Got part of the pasture all messed up from the pond and creek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast