Late Intro

Late Intro

This is a discussion on Late Intro within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Hello everyone, I’ve been on this site for a year and have totally forgot to post an introduction. I’m from Oklahoma and live in texoma ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Y0ungMule
  • 1 Post By dennishoddy
  • 1 Post By Bird (this time)
  • 1 Post By mike miller
  • 3 Post By Wishbone
  • 1 Post By Y0ungMule

Thread: Late Intro

Member #
    Liked
    23 times

Late Intro

Hello everyone, I’ve been on this site for a year and have totally forgot to post an introduction. I’m from Oklahoma and live in texoma land. I enjoy hunting and fishing nearly year round. Hopefully get to meet some new people!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3679 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0ungMule View Post
    Hello everyone, I’ve been on this site for a year and have totally forgot to post an introduction. I’m from Oklahoma and live in texoma land. I enjoy hunting and fishing nearly year round. Hopefully get to meet some new people!
    Welcome aboard again.
    I want to fish Texoma really bad. For some reason, just never have made the trip. I've got a couple friends that want to fish there too, so we might group up and make the drive brining my boat.
    Y0ungMule likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1603 times
    Welcome to ya!
    Y0ungMule likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    481 times
    Welcome!
    Y0ungMule likes this.

Scout
    Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Welcome! Very good friend is a striper guide out of Buncombe Creek. If you want to fish for big catfish at night, go early am and when guides are cleaning fish get the livers. Go back to docks/cleaning station area after dark using the fresh livers or any cut bait really.

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Welcome aboard again.
    I want to fish Texoma really bad. For some reason, just never have made the trip. I've got a couple friends that want to fish there too, so we might group up and make the drive brining my boat.
    That would be a good trip. The striper fishing is awesome, although my favorite is fishing for sandies.
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Welcome! Very good friend is a striper guide out of Buncombe Creek. If you want to fish for big catfish at night, go early am and when guides are cleaning fish get the livers. Go back to docks/cleaning station area after dark using the fresh livers or any cut bait really.
    Good idea, thanks for the tip!

Member #
    Liked
    2850 times
    Hard to say Welcome when you’ve been around for awhile and an active member at that. Glad you’ve stuck around.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal