OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry - Page 2

OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry

This is a discussion on OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry within the Second Ammendment Rights forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Bullbuster Just woke up an hour or so ago so I missed the Dem debate. Wife said they talked about on health ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry

Member #
    Liked
    2490 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    Just woke up an hour or so ago so I missed the Dem debate. Wife said they talked about on health care and didn’t hear anything on guns. Will have to watch news and see what all was said.
    Oh yeah they talked about guns. Beto said door to door searches would happen. When confronted by Mayor Pete about not being constitutional, he changed somewhat and said only if one was seen in public they would go after them or some crap like that. I guess we better not take ours to the range.

The outright lies and deceit was amazing. Talking about millions of jobs lost when we have record unemployment, Mueller report showing criminal actions, and so on. I watched it to the end and was disgusted in how anybody could so ignorant of the facts to believe anyone of them.
    Corey Booker said it best. Paraphrasing here......If we continue to fight each other we will never defeat Trump. He's right. The American public is tired of three years of democratic lies about Russian Collusion when the only person guilty was hillary.
    Lets move on and talk about the economy and things that are important.
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2490 times
    The dims talked about the high crime rate with gun violence so we need to ban and confiscate them. Forcibly if necessary according to beto.
    Here are the facts:

VIOLENT CRIME CONTINUES TO TREND DOWNWARD
    By Elizabeth McGuigan

The FBI has released its crime data for 2018 and the news is good. Violent crime dropped 3.3 percent in 2018 compared to 2017. According to the report, a decrease was seen across nearly every type of violent crime.

Looking at a 10-year trend, the numbers of violent crimes were down a full 9 percent from 2009 through 2018. The rate shows a more dramatic drop: “There were an estimated 368.9 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2018, a rate that fell 3.9 percent when compared with the 2017 estimated violent crime rate and dropped 14.6 percent from the 2009 estimate.”

Homicides with firearms were down 7 percent from 2017. And in stark contrast to the theatrics of last week’s House Judiciary Committee on banning modern sporting rifles, rifles were again only used in 2 percent of homicides, far less than the share committed with knives (11 percent) or hands and feet (5 percent).

MSR Ownership Up. Crime Down
    This chart says it all. Through 2016, there have been over 16 million modern sporting rifles in the hands of law-abiding citizens. Meanwhile, violent crime is declining. The message is clear. Tragic criminal actions must be addressed. Banning certain types of firearms is not the answer.

https://www.nssf.org/msr-ownership-u...me-rates-down/

You can access the charts and more info by clicking on the link ^^^^^^^^
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Member #
    Liked
    1922 times
    I’m getting a kick out of Beto and his gun views. Now says even those thinking of carrying out a mass shooting would turn in those guns as it’s the right thing to do. The Dems are trying to push him far away now that he’s exposed what they really want.
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    173 times
    The guy is a full blown nut
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    I'm waiting for a big lawsuit on Red Flag laws being against constitutional rights.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    2490 times
    I saw on the news that state Rep. Jason Lowe that filed the suit says his coalition will continue to file lawsuits until they can get this CC shut down.

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    In case anyone would like to contact the honorable representative.

https://www.okhouse.gov/Members/Dist...px?District=97
    dennishoddy likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Member #
    Liked
    2490 times
    The Judge dismissed the lawsuit, so Constitutional Carry will go into effect at midnight tonight. Carry em if ya got em!

The Oklahoma supreme court denied the emergency request to deny as well.

Name:  Constitutional carry document.png
Views: 9
Size:  231.3 KB
    Last edited by dennishoddy; 10-31-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    Coming to work this morning and I just can't believe the carnage. People are driving past one another and I can't see and weapons being pointed, but I know that they are thinking about it. Folks walking along the side walk are doing a great job of tactical awareness and not giving the other guy a good aim at them as I haven't heard any shots fired yet, Keywork YET! It's mass pandemonium as all of the want to be shooters are still waiting, waiting to make the blood flow in the streets. It just appears to be a "normal" morning, but just you wait, it's coming!
    dennishoddy and kwaynem like this.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    173 times
    Walking into atwoods another fella was walking out i could see the bloodlust in his eyes as he held the door open for me and the fellas behind me he said hey how are ya but i know he meant "reach for em" i said thank ya kindly and waited to catch one in the back
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast