OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry

This is a discussion on OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry within the Second Ammendment Rights forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; These lawmakers have got to go. So glad I now live in the land of the 2nd amendment and constitutional carry. https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-lawmaker-files-lawsuit-against-gov-stitt-to-stop-permitless-carry-law/29388181...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: OK lawmakers sues Gov. Still over permit less carry

Member #
    Liked
    1925 times

These lawmakers have got to go. So glad I now live in the land of the 2nd amendment and constitutional carry.

https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-lawmaker-files-lawsuit-against-gov-stitt-to-stop-permitless-carry-law/29388181
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    175 times
    Good grief it never ends. These dems do not and will not except what WE THE PEOPLE want they still dont think trump won in 16.
    He will do it again in 20 this country needs him
    kwaynem likes this.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    175 times
    Accept.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    175 times
    Sorry i was getting heated mind moved faster than my thumbs.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2496 times
    Constitutional Carry will still be the law of the land no matter what this idiot thinks. The court hearing on it is after Nov 1.

He's another liberal that believes they should control us and our lives.

I loved this comment: "I have problems with, obviously, the topic and the idea of permitless carry," said activist Andrea Stone, whose name is also on the lawsuit. "I do believe that it's dangerous. It's likely to raise the number of assaults with guns and homicides."

They think blood will run in the streets and there will be shootouts at high noon. The FBI crime statistics prove otherwise. States that have constitutional carry exhibit crime rates that fall.
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1925 times
    I agree Dennis. I busted up laughing and the pure scat they spewed about it. I wanna know how they think this is also unconstitutional?! How is the right to carry a firearm without the need for a permit unconstitutional?

Have a couple not so gun friendly bills here being suggested. The Gov. said the quickest way to not get re elected is to restrict WY gun rights. Most of it stems from Walmart and other retailers new stricter policies on sales and carry.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1020 times
    The Dems are doing everything they can to get this to be settled by a state wide election. They know that they have more numbers in OKC & Tulsa and can, most likely, outnumber the rest of the state.
    dennishoddy likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    1925 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird (this time) View Post
    The Dems are doing everything they can to get this to be settled by a state wide election. They know that they have more numbers in OKC & Tulsa and can, most likely, outnumber the rest of the state.
    Im not so sure they would overturn it if voted on. A lot of folks who couldn’t afford the class and permit cost would vote in favor of it as a means to save money. All the polls and such done before it all said Pro.
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2496 times
    The thing with this state is that our democrats are more conservative than some conservatives in the NE states. Not all will vote against it.
    Bird (this time) likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1925 times
    Just woke up an hour or so ago so I missed the Dem debate. Wife said they talked about on health care and didn’t hear anything on guns. Will have to watch news and see what all was said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast