HR 5717 The regulate anything and everything bill

This is a discussion on HR 5717 The regulate anything and everything bill within the Second Ammendment Rights forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Yet another congressional libtard nut job wanting to regulate it all if not ban it all. From federal permits for purchase of guns and ammo ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By dennishoddy
  • 2 Post By Bullbuster
  • 1 Post By Bird (this time)
  • 1 Post By dennishoddy
  • 1 Post By Bullbuster

Thread: HR 5717 The regulate anything and everything bill

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times

Yet another congressional libtard nut job wanting to regulate it all if not ban it all. From federal permits for purchase of guns and ammo to banning entire groups of weapons and components. No personal builds, 1 a month purchase, 50% ammo tax, 35% firearms tax and the list goes on and on. IMHO I don’t see it going anywhere but once again this just goes to show how bad they want the average citizen defenseless.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...7/text?r=1&s=1

https://youtu.be/s_AfWN-Iavo
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times
    This is a bill from the same guy that said if we sent more marines to Guam, it could cause the island to tip over. Remember that?
    Bullbuster and retrieverman like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    This is a bill from the same guy that said if we sent more marines to Guam, it could cause the island to tip over. Remember that?
    He’s such a clown. I laughed my rear off over the Guam stuff. I was stationed there for 2 years, met my wife, got married and had my 1st kid. Drank so much that I can’t remember half my time lol. Can’t believe he keeps getting re elected. During the impeachment trial he kept cutting republicans off as they asked questions repeatedly said “That’s not Germaine to the line of questioning”. At first I thought it was like his made up happy special word.
    kwaynem and retrieverman like this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1496 times
    I especially like how they have been trying to sneak things into the Corona Virus assistance bills.
    kwaynem likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    1028 times
    That’s why both our senators voted no. All the pork projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MSGT. LEO/NRA/HHI/NAHC/BM/OLEFI/Firearms Instructor
    #1 ELK in the State of Oklahoma 2000-2016

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird (this time) View Post
    I especially like how they have been trying to sneak things into the Corona Virus assistance bills.
    Exactly. Trying to sneak in the new green deal, reduce airline emissions, credits for solar installation, and so on, but the one that scares me the most is the changes to the voting laws they want to change.
    They want the ability to register to vote on election day and other changes to make it easier for illegals and libs to vote.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    They aren’t interested in helping Americans. They want to push the left agenda through Govt. programs. Pisses me off they tried to add millions in abortion funding, increased welfare programs and like mentioned before green deal, airline regulations, solar crap and other needless incentives and such. That’s got nothing to do with helping the people right now. I’m just glad I have job security in my favor.
    kwaynem likes this.