Jay Steagall For District 43 OK House

This is a discussion on Jay Steagall For District 43 OK House within the Second Ammendment Rights forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Jay Steagall is running for Oklahoma Hose of Representative Dist 43. I've known Jay for around 20yrs and can say without a doubt that he ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Bird (this time)
  • 2 Post By dennishoddy
  • 2 Post By dennishoddy

Thread: Jay Steagall For District 43 OK House

Member #
    Liked
    1603 times

Jay Steagall is running for Oklahoma Hose of Representative Dist 43. I've known Jay for around 20yrs and can say without a doubt that he is truly a stand up guy. He started Cloverleave Precision LLC Gun Shop & Ammo in Yukon. They just acquired the gun range in Yukon and are rehabbing the facility. He's a great teacher in the shooting sports, Christian, honest, really really smart, current pilot with the 507th ARW AF Reserves @ Tinker AFB. Jay will do everything he can to protect our 2 A rights and fight for common sense approach to government spending.

Check out his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Jay-Steagal...iYRzio&fref=nf
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3679 times
    Not in my district, but sounds like a good candidate. I'm ready to vote them all out and start over.
    kwaynem and BobbyV like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Glad there are folks interested in running for office . . . hopefully they're the change we need.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1603 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouera View Post
    I saw that he is already retired from politics. I know his activity. It was a great guy. I am impressed with the work he has done. I remember that he helped some of my friends to build their houses, it was a fundraising project. The houses are really good, and I appreciate him for this. The only thing is that the floor was of poor quality. So they contacted guys from deltadecking.co.uk to come, and rebuild it. They used the best materials from the market. Also, they worked very fast. Guys are pleased with their work.
    Nope not retired, he got reelected in Nov.
    Last edited by Bullbuster; 12-26-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    3679 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird (this time) View Post
    Nope not retired, he got reelected in Nov.
    Another spammer gone.
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson