2013/2014 contest results - Page 3

2013/2014 contest results

This is a discussion on 2013/2014 contest results within the Hunting & Fishing Contest 2013-2014 forums, part of the Contests category; Lol and done!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2013/2014 contest results

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    247 times
    Lol and done!
    Bowhunting fanatic!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2229 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    Just be glad Dennis only got one deer vs his normal 15 he takes with DMAP. Oh and he lives on one of the best fisheries in the state.
    Hey we can ban him to permanent contest supervisor.
    And, I didn't check in but around 25% of the fish I caught, as I do catch and release most of the time, and its a PITA to take an individual pic when you catch 50 fish in a day. I'm out to fish, and when its hot, shake em off and get the lure back in the water.

Its a fun contest. We get to showcase our catch/kill and tell some story's. I've learned some techniques from others.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    And, I didn't check in but around 25% of the fish I caught, as I do catch and release most of the time, and its a PITA to take an individual pic when you catch 50 fish in a day. I'm out to fish, and when its hot, shake em off and get the lure back in the water.

Its a fun contest. We get to showcase our catch/kill and tell some story's. I've learned some techniques from others.
    This onetime at fish camp I caught a hundred fish in 30 minutes but I had to let them go. They were all this >--}> big.
    dennishoddy likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2229 times
    Lol....
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times
    Got a message from a buddy back in WA state today. He drew 2 once in a lifetime tags this year. One for a Moose and the other an elk in a restricted area. I can't imagine luck bitting him any harder. My first thought would be having to haul all that meat.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    2229 times
    I'd like to try moose. I've heard its better than elk.

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times
    It's been several years since I had it but moose was good when I tried it. I've seen lots of them in the wild growing up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123