Honda Xr250

Honda Xr250

This is a discussion on Honda Xr250 within the Want to Buy forums, part of the Classifieds category; 1979 Honda Xr250. I’ve posted it before but that was before I got it running. It’s mostly been stored in the barn it’s whole life ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bullbuster

Thread: Honda Xr250

Member #
    Liked
    12 times

Honda Xr250

1979 Honda Xr250. I’ve posted it before but that was before I got it running. It’s mostly been stored in the barn it’s whole life and that’s about all the previous owner told me. But it runs like a champ. Thinking about selling it before I get attached! Open to trades for other bikes or atvs. I have videos of it running pm for more info.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    479 times
    How much do you want for it?

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Thinking 1200$

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Seems a little expensive to me. By the way, don't you know some better places to buy stuff online? I mean, I like forums too, but I think that by click on buy and then take the delivery the things are way better and more comfortable. Recently, I’ve found an article on the internet about it called Best selling stuff apps. Can someone tell me if they’ve tried some apps from there and if it was worth it or not? I am asking because I know very well how much scam is there, on the internet. Also, if you do so you can text me a personal message, I would be very thankful. I wish you a good and productive shopping!
    Last edited by Andmeiyin; 11-13-2020 at 03:29 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2733 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Andmeiyin View Post
    Seems a little expensive to me. By the way, don't you know some better places to buy stuff online?
    That’s why we have a section for members to buy and sell stuff amongst each other. We don’t allow spam post sales on this site.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal