AAC 556-SD and Pilot 2 Sale!!

This is a discussion on AAC 556-SD and Pilot 2 Sale!! within the Silencer Shop forums, part of the Vendors category; Back by popular demand the AAC 556-SD and Pilot 2 sale. This is a smoking deal, you get the 556-SD and a Pilot 2 for ...

Scout
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times

Back by popular demand the AAC 556-SD and Pilot 2 sale. This is a smoking deal, you get the 556-SD and a Pilot 2 for only $699! To sweeten the deal AAC is giving $200 store credit to their site for each silencer sold now through September 30th so with this deal you will get $400 store credit to AAC's website.

For more information or to purchase visit AAC 556-SD and Pilot 2 Promo - For Sale
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    512-931-4556

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    887 times
    That is a smoking deal. To bad I already have a pilot and a 7.62 can, or I would jump all over this.
    MSGT. LEO/NRA/HHI/NAHC/BM/OLEFI/Firearms Instructor
    #1 ELK in the State of Oklahoma 2000-2016

Scout
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    That is a smoking deal. To bad I already have a pilot and a 7.62 can, or I would jump all over this.
    The answer is to buy another .22 to shoot the second pilot on
    Silencer Shop
    Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    512-931-4556