Food plot pinto beans - Page 2

Food plot pinto beans

This is a discussion on Food plot pinto beans within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by dennishoddy Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter! Tell us a little about yourself. Thank you for your warm welcome My name is Mark, I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Food plot pinto beans

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Welcome to Oklahoma Hunter! Tell us a little about yourself.
    Thank you for your warm welcome My name is Mark, I was born and raising in Oklahoma but moved to Buffalo after marrying. But I often go to Indiana for work. Therefore, it's difficult to answer where exactly I am now. So I plan to grow beans, but I'm still in the development stage.
    Last edited by hademarqvce; 04-22-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    dennishoddy likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by A.johnson View Post
    We didn't end up going with the pinto beans. We ended up with a fall mix that Ross Seed co makes over in El Reno. Was not our best plot last year, I live in Florida on the east coast and of course while I was there trying to get some work done on our property a hurricane was coming so I had to cut my trip short and did not get to do the plot like I wanted. Had a lot of seed get picked by birds and wildlife since I only had time to broadcast and didn't have time to drag it. Kind of a bummer but we still had a decent little plot. Actually didn't even hunt the food plot much just based off trail cam pictures didn't really have any deer we wanted to take.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Your feedback is important to me. I'm sorry that the hurricane disrupted your plans, but I hope that you will succeed this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12