Wyoming troubles already - Page 2

Wyoming troubles already

This is a discussion on Wyoming troubles already within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Smokewagon When’s your last day here. We all need to get together and go eat again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Wyoming troubles already

Member #
    Liked
    2177 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    When’s your last day here. We all need to get together and go eat again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’d have to see about driving down for that.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    882 times
    I'd be in, too.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    824 times
    Well at least the two dumb ones are dead now before you take ownership!

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1792 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    When’s your last day here. We all need to get together and go eat again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My last day of work is May 31st and we plan to hit the road sometime between June 10-15. I won't know that until around the 1st.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1792 times
    Quote Originally Posted by okbob View Post
    Well at least the two dumb ones are dead now before you take ownership!
    I can't imagine the bloody mess they left.
    okbob likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    So the wife and I had been interested in this house for months now. We’ve been in talks with the realtor and owner as well. It had been on the market for over 450 days. Was totally remodeled and everything we were after (this house is 3 houses down from the one I took the selfie with the dozen mule deer in the back yard that I posted on here). Well last week it suddenly went off the market and we heard nothing from the realtor as to why. Fearing it had been sold my wife’s been really stressed. Well today we heard back from the realtor as to what happened. The dining room and main hallway laminate wood flooring plus living room carpet all had to be ripped out and needs to be replaced. Apparently last week 2 mule deer busted through the back sliding glass door and both were mortally cut/ wounded from the glass as they both bled out inside the house. One was found in the hallway and the other in the living room. The blood had soaked through the carpet and had caused the wood flooring to be stained as well. We are glad it wasn’t sold but damn I don’t need deer breaking into the house either. With that said....I’m wondering if I could claim a justifiable shooting if one breaks in or if I leave the door open and one walked in uninvited.
    I'm about ready to move to the mountains myself . . . before moving back home, we lived in Farmington, NM for almost 4 years and Albuquerque for just over 4. I miss that short trip up to Durango.
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2177 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyV View Post
    I'm about ready to move to the mountains myself . . . before moving back home, we lived in Farmington, NM for almost 4 years and Albuquerque for just over 4. I miss that short trip up to Durango.
    My lifetime best friend lives in Aztec NM. We stayed with them last spring and traveled the area. Durango is a fun place. Lots of activity in that area. We will be back in that area this summer.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Indeed, very interesting thread
    Last edited by penak; 05-11-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12