Wyoming troubles already

Wyoming troubles already

This is a discussion on Wyoming troubles already within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; So the wife and I had been interested in this house for months now. We’ve been in talks with the realtor and owner as well. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Wyoming troubles already

Member #
    Liked
    1715 times

Wyoming troubles already

So the wife and I had been interested in this house for months now. We’ve been in talks with the realtor and owner as well. It had been on the market for over 450 days. Was totally remodeled and everything we were after (this house is 3 houses down from the one I took the selfie with the dozen mule deer in the back yard that I posted on here). Well last week it suddenly went off the market and we heard nothing from the realtor as to why. Fearing it had been sold my wife’s been really stressed. Well today we heard back from the realtor as to what happened. The dining room and main hallway laminate wood flooring plus living room carpet all had to be ripped out and needs to be replaced. Apparently last week 2 mule deer busted through the back sliding glass door and both were mortally cut/ wounded from the glass as they both bled out inside the house. One was found in the hallway and the other in the living room. The blood had soaked through the carpet and had caused the wood flooring to be stained as well. We are glad it wasn’t sold but damn I don’t need deer breaking into the house either. With that said....I’m wondering if I could claim a justifiable shooting if one breaks in or if I leave the door open and one walked in uninvited.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    709 times
    Dang. That’s funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MSGT. LEO/NRA/HHI/NAHC/BM/OLEFI/Firearms Instructor
    #1 ELK in the State of Oklahoma 2000-2016

Member #
    Liked
    1715 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    Dang. That’s funny though.

I’m beginning to reconsider my move now after this. In January the prison where I’ll be working went on lockdown due to a Mt lion getting inside the fence line somehow. In Feb the middle school went on lockdown due to a black bear in the parking lot and now this. I’m beginning to thinks the wild critters don’t want humans around.
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    709 times
    U need to thin em out

BobbyV, Bullbuster and kwaynem like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2050 times
    Wyoming has its share of wild critters with tooth and claw. Is the house deal going through after the crime scene gets cleaned up?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    If you hurry and put down some earnest money, you'd get the back straps I bet.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    1715 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    U need to thin em out

No hunting within a 1/2 mule of town but I’ll do my best for sure.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    709 times
    Well then I would live a 1/2 mile out of town and shoot all them trespassers

Member #
    Liked
    1715 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Wyoming has its share of wild critters with tooth and claw. Is the house deal going through after the crime scene gets cleaned up?
    The price may go up now as a result of these new renovations and we were already in talks to get it lowered. The old man that owns it is stubborn and doesn’t haggle. He wants every penny he put into the place. They won’t except any money offer without pre approval and we are waiting for the next credit report update before we can do that. Our last mortgage company screwed us bad when they went belly up.

Member #
    Liked
    709 times
    When’s your last day here. We all need to get together and go eat again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast