The big move

The big move

This is a discussion on The big move within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Well move day(s) has arrived......got a 26í truck and was ready to load it all and call it as day.....WRONG....26í wasnít even close and itís ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: The big move

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times

The big move

Well move day(s) has arrived......got a 26í truck and was ready to load it all and call it as day.....WRONG....26í wasnít even close and itís packed like a puzzle. With that said, we made it into Rawlins about midnight OK time. Was greeted by a mule deer doe in the neighbors front yard. This rental isnít exactly what I was expecting but itís a temp thing. Be very interesting to see where everything is going to go. Will certainly have to get a storage unit. Someone (me) hadnít thought all this out too well especially having only den a few pics of the place. So after the trucks unloaded today and my oldest and I get some more much needed sleep we will be headed back to OKC for a second AND FINAL load. Probably hit the road Tuesday and be back here Wed sometime. When all is said and done Iíll have driven at least 4000 miles in a 5 day span. This is going to be a looooonnnnnnggggg week.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011ó01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Hiker
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Been there, get some rest

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    924 times
    Hoooie Hershal, that's gotta hurt! How long what the drive up there?
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times
    Well my oldest son and I are back in OKC. We got in about 2100 last night. Been packing and cleaning all day. Will head back Thursday morning. It’s a 923 mile one-way trip in a 26’ Penske truck with a governed engine set at 72mph. That really sucks the life outta you.
    BobbyV likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011ó01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    2239 times
    Driving is incredibly boring we do 300 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    924 times
    Hope getting settled in is easier than the first half of the move!
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Enjoy Wyoming. I know some folks from church who moved up to Casper a few years ago. Their social media posts make me want to move up that way too.
    Bullbuster likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1824 times
    North and west bound and down, loaded up and trucking.......Wyoming here I come...again. This is the Bullbuster officially signing off as an Okie.

Member #
    Liked
    2239 times
    You can still be an Okie by proxy. The internet makes the world very small....
    Bullbuster likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    763 times
    You can’t take okie out of you your stuck safe travels buddy
    Bullbuster likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast