Free handgun training for teachers - Page 2

Free handgun training for teachers

This is a discussion on Free handgun training for teachers within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Bullbuster We will find out later in the week. She interviewed for a job at the prison but a professor from Univ. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Free handgun training for teachers

Member #
    Liked
    1055 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    We will find out later in the week. She interviewed for a job at the prison but a professor from Univ. of WY got it and she’s actually in my academy class with us. Even non uniformed staff goes through part of the academy. The KIDS they hire drive me crazy. No respect and just want the paycheck. They are in for an awakening next week during self defense week.
    Maybe you'll get to throw some snowflakes around in the name of training!
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1945 times
    I was appointed class leader and already had to have a couple 1 on 1s. These kids these days baffles me on the lack of professional citrusy and just plain common sense.

On a side note you won’t find any of those other snowflakes around here either. I’d say on average I see 2-3 MAGA and or Trump 2020 hats a day around here.
    Last edited by Bullbuster; 07-18-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12