When in doubt get it checked out - Page 2

When in doubt get it checked out

This is a discussion on When in doubt get it checked out within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Bird (this time) Get that lil stuff that you know isn't just a skeeter bite checked out. I got lucky and only ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: When in doubt get it checked out

Member #
    Liked
    2472 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird (this time) View Post
    Get that lil stuff that you know isn't just a skeeter bite checked out. I got lucky and only had to get this instead of this and chemo.
    Attachment 4968
    Ouch! That looks painful.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1915 times
    I ended up in the ER for a 3rd time last night with fever and pain. I was at work and about fell out making me a huge liability. Finally got lab results back from the state CDC from tests done on Friday. Apparently I have a staph infection that’s antibiotic resistant. They said its similar to MRSA. Was given a new cocktail of meds and told to come back Thursday for more tests. I’m off work until then. Jaw is so sore now that it hurts to open it, chew most foods and even talk. Good thing or grits and oatmeal.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1018 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    I ended up in the ER for a 3rd time last night with fever and pain. I was at work and about fell out making me a huge liability. Finally got lab results back from the state CDC from tests done on Friday. Apparently I have a staph infection that’s antibiotic resistant. They said its similar to MRSA. Was given a new cocktail of meds and told to come back Thursday for more tests. I’m off work until then. Jaw is so sore now that it hurts to open it, chew most foods and even talk. Good thing or grits and oatmeal.
    Staph infections are some mean lil critters. Son in law had one in his elbow an spent 4 days in the hospital. Hope ya get it all under control and get back to healthy quickly.
    Bullbuster likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1018 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Ouch! That looks painful.
    This is my "I woke up in a bathtub full of ice in Tijuana" scar.
    dennishoddy and Bullbuster like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Man bull that sounds rough another reason for me not to shave! Good luck and i will say a prayer for your recovery
    Bullbuster likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2472 times
    Hope they gave you the right stuff to knock that staph in the head. Surprised they didn't admit you to the hospital.
    okbob and Bullbuster like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Member #
    Liked
    860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Hope they gave you the right stuff to knock that staph in the head. Surprised they didn't admit you to the hospital.
    That could be where he got it after the first visit. Pretty common sadly.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Thats horrible come for help leave worse.
    This happens often?

Member #
    Liked
    2472 times
    Quote Originally Posted by okbob View Post
    That could be where he got it after the first visit. Pretty common sadly.
    Your right.

Member #
    Liked
    1915 times
    All I know is all these meds have me loopier than a leftist. Can’t do anything. The swelling has gone down some but the hyperactive nerves are really annoying. Like constant random needle pokes to the side of the face. Maybe that’s a sign of it healing my wife says. I’d have a couple drinks from the Agave juice bottle but can’t with any of these meds. More time for YouTube videos I guess.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast