Tough client tomorrow - Page 2

Tough client tomorrow

This is a discussion on Tough client tomorrow within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Got home at 3:00 this morning. I have adjustable nozzles on my truck and usually in grass fires I keep them fanned out to cover ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tough client tomorrow

Member #
    Liked
    1146 times
    Got home at 3:00 this morning. I have adjustable nozzles on my truck and usually in grass fires I keep them fanned out to cover a wider surface. Had them screwed down to a jet setting like a high pressure washer and even then the wind would blow the water back all over my windshield. Ended up backing-in the dark-over some of the fireline using the truck as a wind break.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    dennishoddy likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    839 times
    That wind was tough for sure

Member #
    Liked
    874 times
    When I left Sedan Monday evening I could still see fire glow back to the south east, I assume that was the same fire?

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1945 times
    No wild fires to be had around here. Couldn’t make the VA trip as the freeway was closed down for 48 hours. We got about 14-16” here and some places got nearly 30”. Freeway had 4’ snow drifts. Big blizzard rolling in tomorrow night.
    Bird (this time) likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    2579 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    No wild fires to be had around here. Couldn’t make the VA trip as the freeway was closed down for 48 hours. We got about 14-16” here and some places got nearly 30”. Freeway had 4’ snow drifts. Big blizzard rolling in tomorrow night.
    Welcome to Wyoming in the winter!
    Bullbuster likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1945 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    Welcome to Wyoming in the winter!
    THATS FOR SURE!!! Can’t say I’ve ever experienced snow like this in my entire life. Had to roll home in 4 low from work this morning. If we survive this first winter we will be good to go lol.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1055 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    THATS FOR SURE!!! Can’t say I’ve ever experienced snow like this in my entire life. Had to roll home in 4 low from work this morning. If we survive this first winter we will be good to go lol.
    Like Merle Haggard used to sing, If we make it to December.
    kwaynem and Bullbuster like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12