Tough client tomorrow

Tough client tomorrow

This is a discussion on Tough client tomorrow within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Taking my wife tomorrow to go hunting. This is one of those really tough situations where as a married couple I love spending time doing ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tough client tomorrow

Member #
    Liked
    1133 times

Tough client tomorrow

Taking my wife tomorrow to go hunting. This is one of those really tough situations where as a married couple I love spending time doing just about anything with her until......................she starts making suggestions that aren’t even possible even if McGyver and 007 were with us, or our hunting turns into “wouldn’t a big load of those huge rocks look good by that one flower bed and look at all that old drift wood. Let’s take a load to the house”. She can be the toughest, strongest, beer drinking 2nd grade teacher in the woods until she either sees crows or hears frogs croaking and it’s game over. Both are some kind of phobia from some B movie she watched in junior high. Not worried a bit about her shooting or gutting a deer, she’s got that part down. If for some reason you don’t hear from me on this site for a week or so Dennis has my cell # and contact the authorities because I probably said the wrong thing and I’m buried under big rocks and drift wood. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1945 times
    May the Schwartz be with you. I wished I could get my wife into the woods with me.

My wife has a fear of all this snow and ice we have. Her anxiety is at unsafe levels as a result. She never experienced snow growing up in south TX. OK was her first real dealings with the cold stuff. Because she isn’t comfortable at all driving in it she isn’t comfortable with anyone driving in it. She’s the worst side seat driver that ever lived too boot. She has a cardiologist appointment in Cheyenne tomorrow and currently all of I-80 is closed due to a blizzard and up to 24” of snow along our rout tomorrow. We’ve got a good 8-10” so far here. 4wd and 4-60# sand tubes in the bed still isn’t enough to calm her down. She will probably rub the hair off her service dog on the drive. Poor dog may need some anxiety meds lol.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1050 times
    Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 13
Size:  6.2 KB Wish both of y'all the best!!
    dennishoddy and kwaynem like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2565 times
    Still no word from Murph.......Hasn't been 24 hours yet though.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1133 times
    This was not on the [email protected]#÷!$*ng agenda today but it looks like it will be until late tonight.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    145 times
    Hope you weren't needing any of your grass pasture this winter. Looks like it all might burn up today with this wind.

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    835 times
    Big fire west of Winona a while ago hope they get it out

Member #
    Liked
    2565 times
    Big fire on Hwy 177 south of Ponca too. Hoping Murph doesn't lose too much grass. This isn't the time of year to lose any at all.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Boy that day went south.

Member #
    Liked
    1050 times
    Yesterday evening just before sunset looked like back in Saudi with a big haboob blowing in.
    Bullbuster likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast