Nice Weather We're Havi...hold on a sec... - Page 2

Nice Weather We're Havi...hold on a sec...

This is a discussion on Nice Weather We're Havi...hold on a sec... within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; It might be spring here tomorrow or summer or winter who knows...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Nice Weather We're Havi...hold on a sec...

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1212 times
    It might be spring here tomorrow or summer or winter who knows

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    310 times
    I heard all the sissies and feminine men are moving to Wyoming. Dont know if its true or not.
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith676 View Post
    I heard all the sissies and feminine men are moving to Wyoming. Don't know if its true or not.
    HaHa! Pretty rough living in the winter up there. I'd love to move to Alaska in the summer. To heck with living there in the winter with one or two hours of daylight.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith676 View Post
    I heard all the sissies and feminine men are moving to Wyoming. Dont know if its true or not.
    Not sure where they’d be moving to if that was the case, maybe Cheyenne as I’ve seen some strange folks around that town. Do have a couple coworkers that sport a hair bun. Ain’t no man bun IMO and it looks stupid either way.
    It was -4 when I left work this morning so..... It’s not so much the actual temp as it is the wind and wind chill. That wind chill
    just sucks lol. I still love it here!!!
    kwaynem and Bird (this time) like this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    457 times
    Bullbuster
    Working in the elements makes a big dif on the feels like. Feels like im a bad mfr cause i work in the elements hahahaha. Post more pictures of your sportsman paradise wish i was there
    Bullbuster likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    310 times
    Seen the man burn thing before. What's up with that? Things get weirder all the time.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1610 times
    The man bun is nothing more than a steering knob for their boyfriend!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Sits In The Woods View Post
    Bullbuster
    Working in the elements makes a big dif on the feels like. Feels like im a bad mfr cause i work in the elements hahahaha. Post more pictures of your sportsman paradise wish i was there
    All y’all have an open invite to come on out. I’ll be getting OTC General deer and elk tags for my 2 boys and myself for this fall.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    457 times
    You itching to go? Didnt miss anything really here this season sure has been weird. Hope fishin goes better than the huntin. Put some pictures up if you get time

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    Tried posting a video of some mule deer I filmed yesterday but won’t let me. I’m itching big time to get out with tags in hand. It’s not cheap for me at all for deer, elk, antelope and bear I’m close to $200 in tags. For my kids it’s 1/4 of that price.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast