Not guilty - Page 2

Not guilty

This is a discussion on Not guilty within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Bird (this time) I've seen reports that a very close aid to the Romney's also was on the board of directors of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Not guilty

Member #
    Liked
    2813 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird (this time) View Post
    I've seen reports that a very close aid to the Romney's also was on the board of directors of Barisma along with Hunter Biden.
    Yes, traitor Romney is a deeply imbedded part of the swamp.
    If one looked deep enough at the never-Trumpers you would likely see their family members are probably in the same boat as Hunter Biden, Romnies aid as well as John Kerry’s stepson. All are in positions because their parent sold their influence for personal profit.
    Bird (this time) and kwaynem like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    223 times
    Yes Romney's deep state buddy CoferBlack was on the Burisma board. Dont think for a second Romney wasnt getting some kind of kickback on that deal. Romney was also part of Stericycle is a fetus disposal service for abortion companies. We all know they dont really dispose of them. Those baby parts are for sale. Surprised me he would be caught up in something like that being a holier than thou mormon but I guess anything for a buck.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    270 times
    Thats just disgusting.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1220 times
    ....and now we all know why nobody likes Trump.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    2091 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith676 View Post
    Yes Romney's deep state buddy CoferBlack was on the Burisma board. Dont think for a second Romney wasnt getting some kind of kickback on that deal. Romney was also part of Stericycle is a fetus disposal service for abortion companies. We all know they dont really dispose of them. Those baby parts are for sale. Surprised me he would be caught up in something like that being a holier than thou mormon but I guess anything for a buck.
    And Pelosi claims to be a very devout and practicing Catholic. As a practicing Catholic myself, I find here absolutely repulsive. I wouldn't think about casting a stone at her, I cast boulders instead.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12