Caronavirus - Page 20

Caronavirus

This is a discussion on Caronavirus within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; We simply should not panick and stay isolated!...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Caronavirus

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    We simply should not panick and stay isolated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's all a lie!

Member #
    Liked
    3170 times
    It’s getting rough out there folks!!

Taylor Swift had to sell one of her two private jets.

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/05/10/taylo...s-private-jet/
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1014 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oraswan View Post
    We simply should not panick and stay isolated!
    Is that what they're telling you in California still???
    baby, kwaynem and dennishoddy like this.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    In san fran they have provided taxpayer funded pot and booze to the bums on the street to keep them calm comfy and staying in place. Dont get me started on Tulsa! The day center, iron gate, and salvation army are just as bad! They enable people spend some time there its the same people there every single day its disgusting. Really burns my ass that after a long and honest weeks work i cant sit at the local beer joint and talk with friends but these folks this entire time gather in groups of 40 and larger drinking beer smoking meth pot and selling drugs on the sidewalk out front of these three places with bluetooth speakers the size of gym lockers blasting music dancing high and drunk while these three places feed them oh and to top it off tulsas finest drives by constantly while these people fight get drunk in public smoke meth and who knows what seriously seen them spinning a meth pipe more than a few times but heck tpd drives on says nothing does nothing the trash they leave is disgusting makes the city look bad. Nooooooo sir sheeple keep your commifornkia ideas over there.
    Ahhh im sorry to all who are ofended at what they just read. If you need a visual i can take pictures.
    My rant is over.... for now.
    Wait forgot to mention they go #2 on the street and in the parking lot, its just like our very own little san fran. Blows me away tpd says nothing to these folks tax dollars well spent paying those few huh. Hey tulsa and BA was gonna give tickets to us for gathering remember. Not these people not in tulsa
    Ok now im done
    kwaynem and dennishoddy like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3170 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Sits In The Woods View Post
    In san fran they have provided taxpayer funded pot and booze to the bums on the street to keep them calm comfy and staying in place. Dont get me started on Tulsa! The day center, iron gate, and salvation army are just as bad! They enable people spend some time there its the same people there every single day its disgusting. Really burns my ass that after a long and honest weeks work i cant sit at the local beer joint and talk with friends but these folks this entire time gather in groups of 40 and larger drinking beer smoking meth pot and selling drugs on the sidewalk out front of these three places with bluetooth speakers the size of gym lockers blasting music dancing high and drunk while these three places feed them oh and to top it off tulsas finest drives by constantly while these people fight get drunk in public smoke meth and who knows what seriously seen them spinning a meth pipe more than a few times but heck tpd drives on says nothing does nothing the trash they leave is disgusting makes the city look bad. Nooooooo sir sheeple keep your commifornkia ideas over there.
    Ahhh im sorry to all who are ofended at what they just read. If you need a visual i can take pictures.
    My rant is over.... for now.
    Wait forgot to mention they go #2 on the street and in the parking lot, its just like our very own little san fran. Blows me away tpd says nothing to these folks tax dollars well spent paying those few huh. Hey tulsa and BA was gonna give tickets to us for gathering remember. Not these people not in tulsa
    Ok now im done
    We basically have the liberals to thank for all of that since they forced closure of homes where people could get housing and treatment and forced them out to the streets. The worst are not employable and the scum among them that are capable of holding a job have jumped on the free stuff bandwagon in some cases.

Yes there are hard working folks that fall on hard times that become homeless and need help to get out of that situation and they appreciate the help that is given to them which gives them time to get back on their feet. They want to work and don't want public assistance.
    The ones that make a living on that lifestyle while capable of working can only be considered lazy bums.
    kwaynem, Bird (this time) and baby like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Member #
    Liked
    3170 times
    A California-based biopharmaceutical company claims to have discovered an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days, Fox News has exclusively learned.

Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

Read more here:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/covi...eakthrough.amp

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    Yeah lets see how long until he is "shut up" and " dealt with" poor guy will prob get suicided like that perv rapist who knew to much about people like the Clintons
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    I've been loving working from home . . . not sure I'll be able to stand going back into the office when the time comes.

I'm so ready to retire.
    Bird (this time) and baby like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1384 times
    I go back to the office 1 Jun with no visitors allowed. Then on 15 Jun it's by appointment only.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast