Caronavirus

Caronavirus

This is a discussion on Caronavirus within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; We haven't discussed this. It's here in the US and in Oklahoma. Two tested positive in Tulsa, both coming back from Italy where it's a ...

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Caronavirus

Member #
    Liked
    3156 times

Caronavirus

We haven't discussed this. It's here in the US and in Oklahoma. Two tested positive in Tulsa, both coming back from Italy where it's a pretty serious outbreak. They are in Quarantine.
    The OKC Thunder basketball game was shut down tonight before it started because one of the Jazz players was tested positive for the virus. The NBA an hour later suspended the rest of the season until they feel it's safe to put on the games again without the possibility of further transmission of the disease.

Part of the media is in hyper mode to use this as a tool to take down President Trump, while the other half of the media is presenting medical experts and reasonable advice on what to do for prevention and what to do if you do catch it.

With the thought of a nationwide lockdown, some stores are being emptied of toilet paper and sanitizer. Ammo sales in some pistol calibers are rising, mainly 9mm.
    People are going into panic mode basically because the media is driving it.

Almost half of the deaths in the US came from one nursing home in the NW. Meanwhile the common flu has killed thousands so far this season.

I'm not downplaying the issue, but I'm not building a bunker to hide out in either.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Hiker
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    My advise remains, if I panic, then you should panic, and I am not panicking

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    dennishoddy and retrieverman like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3156 times
    https://youtu.be/iqhJmsZC_a4

Great video with lots of truth.
    retrieverman likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    273 times
    I'm not worried about the virus. I'm worried about all the stupid sheeple who are unprepared and ready to panic ass soon as they run out of ass wipe and bottled water. Nobody plans ahead anymore. I've been preparing for societal collapse for years. I really think this virus was released to try and crush Trump's economy. All the other attempts failed so why not create a global crisis.
    kwaynem, BobbyV and retrieverman like this.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    341 times
    Im not sure that isnt the case.
    These deep rooted anti constitution anti American fools will stop at nothing to take this man down. Its sad

Member #
    Liked
    1504 times

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    341 times
    Good one
    retrieverman likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    273 times
    Wonder if all these fools buying toilet paper have thought at all about food storage. Damn sure wont need TP if you aren't eating. We should prepare for complete collapse of what we know. Not from a virus but from complete idiots who cant eat or wipe their asses.

Member #
    Liked
    1504 times
    If you have company come over to your house and you are out of toilet paper you might want to bleach your hand towels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2324 times
    They had a line yesterday at the city market for the 26 cases of TP that arrived. It’s like people are waiting in food and gas ration lines again. I brought 2 rolls of prison TP home with me, just Incase. It’s like 1/2 ply only thinner.

the Governor said yesterday that he would shut down all inbound traffic if he needed to control the spread of it. So far 1 case in Sheridan has been reported. They also said yesterday that more people have been killed in animal vehicle crashes this year in WY than the virus has killed in the US so far. So driving in WY is deadlier than this thing.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast