Tired of the Covid BS

Tired of the Covid BS

This is a discussion on Tired of the Covid BS within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; I know keeping up to date on this virus is important and I'm not sticking my head into the sand. BUT! I'm so sick and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Tired of the Covid BS

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times

Tired of the Covid BS

I know keeping up to date on this virus is important and I'm not sticking my head into the sand. BUT!
    I'm so sick and tired of all the COVID-19 virus 24-7 non stop reporting that I've actually found the hunting/fishing shows on TV more interesting. Same stupid BS as always but isn't non stop doom and gloom 24-7.
    Wicked Tuna is a good show. I get into the fishing shows more than the infomercial hunting programs.
    Bird (this time), okbob and baby like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Scout
    Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    I have it off more than on luckily.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    YouTube is great right about now. Can find about anything you wanna watch and things you really don’t wanna watch. Been watching a lot of bear baiting videos and anything hunting and fishing WY that I can find. BTW you ever seen a gallon of pus come out a horses leg? I can’t believe people subject themselves to full body waxing! Micro nymphs can actually be tied by human hands and a 10x set of specs of course. Hot pepper challenges are good for a “I could have told you so” laugh. What’s so great about all this? None of it has anything to do with corona virus and I agree Dennis it’s mind numbing at this point.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1212 times
    I been binge watching meat eater
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3395 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    I'm up to date with Meat Eater on Netflix. No commercials is what's great. The 30 minute program is complete in about 20 minutes.
    kwaynem likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    425 times
    I've seen more westerns on Grit than I thought possible.
    murphranch and kwaynem like this.

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    457 times
    Havent left my cold war bunker in six days yall are my only reach to the outside world. Last i heard the sun was rising in the east amd setting in the west, this is cause for alarm! With the polar shifts global warming and covid chinie this should not be happin. According to ham radio life is continuing, this cant be correct... cant tell if this sound is a wasps nest or gaurd choppers good luck everyone
    Hahahaha cant wait to go fishin in a couple weeks this is to much for a country boy to deal with. The idiotic chaos that is
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    425 times
    I Now have 18 blades cut out. All the holes are drilled. Need to surface then before I grind the bevels. I have 5 different blades with guards and handles now glued on. Will grind the handles to shape tomorrow. i also have on stainless damascus blade ground and am on the temper mode now in the shop. Will cut guard out and mill the slot tomorrow. This one will deserve a special( maybe mammoth ivory) handle to finish.
    Bullbuster, ibokie, baby and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1610 times
    There are some major abscess out there to watch! Watched one on some guys back explode about 5 feet. How in the hell do people let those things get so bad. I've been braiding piggin strings, halters, lead ropes and head stalls. Weather has been tough on new cattle. Still doctoring steers that I've had since January. Cold rain is hard on them. Nothing better than catching 10 to 20 head of Alabama long eared yearlings a day in the mud on a couple of piss headed horses. One thing about it they will be some good using horses come summer.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    Kelulu, dennishoddy, baby and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    Im not such a fan of him or the show. Something about him just rubs me wrong. I get annoyed listening to him. Could be worse, Tred Barta was probably the most arrogant SOB IMO. Ranks right alongside Ted Nugent. It’s a shame about his spinal hemorrhage and paralysis.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast