Happy Easter y’all

Happy Easter y’all

This is a discussion on Happy Easter y’all within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; No matter what you believe I hope y’all have a good day today. The bunny does things differently around here when you have 2 teenage ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 5 Post By Bullbuster
  • 3 Post By dennishoddy
  • 4 Post By murphranch
  • 2 Post By okbob
  • 1 Post By kwaynem

Thread: Happy Easter y’all

Member #
    Liked
    2344 times

Happy Easter y’all

No matter what you believe I hope y’all have a good day today.

The bunny does things differently around here when you have 2 teenage boys.
    Name:  B6DE6279-1B7C-42F3-B451-4A25F894A87C.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  1.09 MB
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3168 times
    Same to ya. We usually sponsor a big dinner for relatives, but this year is different. We just made some ribs and bacon wrapped asparagus for the two of us an continued with the quarantine.

One benefit of staying home so much is that we are certainly clearing out the pantries of older food stocks. Living in the country, we always buy in bulk so we don't have to go to town so often. It's certainly paying off now.
    okbob, Bullbuster and kwaynem like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1504 times
    Definitely different this year. I grilled burgers, fresh cut asparagus and made sweet potato fries while the wife did a vegetable tray and tossed together a home made apple pie with the daughters. While we ate we had the laptop on the table and somehow through technology the entire extended Murphy family appeared on the screen, each with their own little rectangle and we commenced to all talk at the same time having 6 different conversations at the same time. Just like it would be if we were all together. It was nice to at least be “together” in this way. Happy Easter to all. He has risen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    okbob, Bullbuster, kwaynem and 1 others like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1012 times
    Yeah different for sure. Church service via the web, lasagna for just the four of us. Worked with the lab for a while before the front hit and being piddling around getting a few things done here and here.
    kwaynem and dennishoddy like this.

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1133 times
    The wife was at work youngest stayed in witchita I watched a service on tv then had a fish fry with daughter and her family next door
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1384 times
    I hope everyone had a great Easter. Pretty quiet here with just the Wifey and me and weird weather yesterday afternoon, but we do have a lot to be grateful for.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack