How’s do you quarantine? - Page 2

How’s do you quarantine?

This is a discussion on How’s do you quarantine? within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Nice fish for sure....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How’s do you quarantine?

Member #
    Liked
    2344 times
    Nice fish for sure.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3168 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Sits In The Woods View Post
    What river?
    Salt Fork.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    2344 times
    Speaking of fish. Someone up North of here found a dead spoonbill washed up on the bake of the North Platte River a few days ago. WGFD has yet to release a statement about it even though it made the news.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3168 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    Speaking of fish. Someone up North of here found a dead spoonbill washed up on the bake of the North Platte River a few days ago. WGFD has yet to release a statement about it even though it made the news.
    Didn't know they made it that far North?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    Is that something they would have a reason to keep hush hush

Member #
    Liked
    2344 times
    Some speculate it traveled the river system up this way. I’m not sure where exactly north of here it was found other than on the North Platte which flows east through Nebraska and eventually into the Mississippi. Had a couple pics posted of it. Wasn’t but about 4’ or so long.
    I pulled what I, and over a dozen other people agreeing, were 2-3” long sturgeon from a brown trouts belly my son caught just north of here on the Platte. Posted the pics to the WGFD web page and they said the Platte had no sturgeon but couldn’t say what they were exactly.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    Weird stuff goin on up that wa6

Member #
    Liked
    3168 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    Some speculate it traveled the river system up this way. I’m not sure where exactly north of here it was found other than on the North Platte which flows east through Nebraska and eventually into the Mississippi. Had a couple pics posted of it. Wasn’t but about 4’ or so long.
    I pulled what I, and over a dozen other people agreeing, were 2-3” long sturgeon from a brown trouts belly my son caught just north of here on the Platte. Posted the pics to the WGFD web page and they said the Platte had no sturgeon but couldn’t say what they were exactly.
    Baby spoonbill don't develop their snouts for several months. The young actually look like sturgeon but were probably juvenile spoon bills so evidently there is a breeding population there.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I work from home, I miss fishing. My neighbors were fined for fishing .. so I'm waiting for official permission for this.
    dennishoddy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hademarqvce View Post
    I work from home, I miss fishing. My neighbors were fined for fishing .. so I'm waiting for official permission for this.
    Now that's messed up.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast