Okay Mask Wearing Goons!!!

This is a discussion on Okay Mask Wearing Goons!!! within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Okay you mask wearin', rubber glove adorned, hand sanitizer on you quick draw belt, Hov-A-Round driving fools at the grocery store. If you're gonna play ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Okay Mask Wearing Goons!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1384 times

Okay you mask wearin', rubber glove adorned, hand sanitizer on you quick draw belt, Hov-A-Round driving fools at the grocery store. If you're gonna play that game, ya gotta follow all the rules including the one way arrows in the isles and quit running into folks who are following the traffic directions.

That is all.
    kwaynem and BobbyV like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    1134 times
    Do you have bruised shins lol
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2348 times
    You Stillwater folks best stop making threats of violence to store employees as well. Why is my local news outlet showing me videos of your Mayor talking about non mask wearing folks causing issues. The locals around here are comparing Stillwater to a modern day WY boom town with OK coral type issues.

On a crappy not with masks...were being told we may have to wear them at work for the next year. Been mandated for 3 weeks now to wear them.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3170 times
    That’s just insane what some are doing now.
    First time in my life I was told to put a mask on before going into a bank!
    Bird (this time) and BobbyV like this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Hiker
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    I think it is funny that the Wal-Mart shopping cart employee is the 1 going the wrong way almost Everytime.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    BobbyV likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2348 times
    At the Orthopedics today I had to wait outside (mind you it was snowing) for a nurse to came out and take my temp (mind you it was snowing) then gave me a mask to put on, hand sanitizer to put on and then finally rubber gloves to put on. I had to do this twice today. Most of the chairs were taped off so the ones you could sit in were 6’ apart.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    348 times
    This virus has everything crazy. Guy wearing gloves today pulls up his mask rubs his glove hand all over his mouth and nose then put his mask back down. Thought to myself thats prob not a real good thing to do
    kwaynem, okbob, rswink and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    You Stillwater folks best stop making threats of violence to store employees as well. Why is my local news outlet showing me videos of your Mayor talking about non mask wearing folks causing issues. The locals around here are comparing Stillwater to a modern day WY boom town with OK coral type issues.

On a crappy not with masks...were being told we may have to wear them at work for the next year. Been mandated for 3 weeks now to wear them.
    At least it isn't MOPP 4!
    Last edited by Bird (this time); 05-05-2020 at 07:52 AM.
    Bullbuster likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Tracker
    Member #
    Liked
    344 times
    I laugh when I see the gloves because they will carry any germ just as much as your hands. So even if you don't get it you're transferring it to any surface you touch. Sanitize the gloves but how many do that every time they touch something.
    okbob and dennishoddy like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1014 times
    The common person doesn't know how to don and doff ppe. I saw the arrows on the floor at the grocery store.....give me a break.
    dennishoddy and BobbyV like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast