COVID Vaccine Almost Ready - Page 3

COVID Vaccine Almost Ready

This is a discussion on COVID Vaccine Almost Ready within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; We run 100% and random testing....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: COVID Vaccine Almost Ready

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    We run 100% and random testing.
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    337 times
    What i don't understand is we don't do this type of testing for the flu and covid is less lethal than the flu.
    Bullbuster, kwaynem and baby like this.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Well. I’ve held my wife in my arms and watched her suffocate from lack of oxygen. While this was before COVID it’s something I’ll never recover from. In the past 2 months I’ve lost a SIL a first cousin and another of my first cousins lost his healthy 31 year old daughter. This was after she spent 35 days in the hospital. All from the COVID. Thing is I don’t guess I’ve ever known anyone in my family to die of the flu. Call me a coward or whatever you want but give me the shot. I’d take it today if I could.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1566 times
    For 37yrs, I've taken vaccinations in the military, all thru grade school I've been vaccinated. And now, with my wife in a very vulnerable situation with her health, I believe I'll be taking the vaccine when made available. I couldn't live with myself if I was the one that she caught the virus and dies from.

With all that being said, it's your choice. Only you know your situation/health/risk factor and it should be your choice.
    Archer22 and dennishoddy like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    We are now in waiting mode all around. The mom of 3 of our foster kids came back positive and they had a visit last Friday. I had a test on Tuesday for work. Wife’s at children’s hospital in Denver with are 4th foster kid and had a test done this morning.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    1566 times
    Hope you and everyone comes out of this okay.
    Bullbuster and kwaynem like this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    Thank you

Member #
    Liked
    3561 times
    That’s not a good thing bull buster. Hope everything comes out favorable for everyone.
    Bullbuster likes this.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    So far we’ve all come back negative and no signs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123