Tire inner tube

Tire inner tube

This is a discussion on Tire inner tube within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; I'm trying to get my hands on a couple tire inner tubes but haven't been able to find any. I want them for water toys ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tire inner tube

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times

Tire inner tube

I'm trying to get my hands on a couple tire inner tubes but haven't been able to find any. I want them for water toys at the lake for my kids. I'm too broke to pay $50 for a designer one from wally world or academy sports. I want the traditional American water flotation device.
    janda likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2336 times
    Any of the tire shops should have them. If there is a tire shop in the area that does mainly agriculture type tires, they should have some used ones.
    I have one here at the house you can have if you get in the area.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    Be back up that way next week. I asked around a couple tire shops and a pick-n-pull but they didn't have any. Maybe I should try a couple back alley shops.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2336 times
    Let me know a little in advance on your trip to the North.

I'll be there if I can.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    Will either be 6/22 (pm) or 6/23 (am). My orders haven't been approved yet.

Member #
    Liked
    963 times
    Think I might have one or two in my shop. Let me look and I could meet you tomorrow.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    I'm free tomorrow. Been a crazy day today. Laptop is in the shop and I busted my iPhone yesterday at the lake. Just got my new phone. Was a cluster cluck and FUBAR all rolled into one getting all my info transferred from old pone to new phone. I thought I was going to loose every contact I had and that's over 200. Thank the good lord for iCloud backups.

Member #
    Liked
    963 times
    Didn't go to work today, had a few things pop up and wife had a dentist appointment. I'll get the tubes to OKC tomorrow.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    Just give me a call

Member #
    Liked
    963 times
    Might shoot me a text tomorrow after lunch and remind me to drop off the tubes in my truck. I have no memory skilz!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast