Trail cam usage/ pic's - Page 2

Trail cam usage/ pic's

This is a discussion on Trail cam usage/ pic's within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Well I went after work tonight and pulled my card. Lots of pics of wind blown leaves. As you can see I had the camera ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Trail cam usage/ pic's

Member #
    Liked
    1848 times
    Well I went after work tonight and pulled my card. Lots of pics of wind blown leaves. As you can see I had the camera angle set way too high. But I know whats around so I'll let it sit and relocate it in a week or so. I did see 2 doe and a spotted fawn out in a field about 5:20.

I think this may be the same buck I got pics of last year but he either is going down hill or has more growing to do.

Can't tell if this is a doe or a BB but I'm thinking doe based off body size. Certainly has some warts or something on the ears and back of the head. What do y'all thing it is?

Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    I've been cleaning up around my stand and mowing shooting lanes this past week..Put out a couple of piles of corn yesterday and plan on putting out my first camera tomorrow..Seeing all these pictures gives me the tingles..or whatever you call that feeling......Ha

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Not trying to hijack the thread but speaking of corn reminded me..I called the coop in Perry a few days ago and corn was 3.78 a bushel in the bulk..That would figure out to be $3.37 for 50 pounds..That's about half price from what I paid yesterday..I plan on getting my military trailer full next week...Sorry, back on topic........

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1848 times
    That's a good deal on corn.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    2307 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasakwa View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread but speaking of corn reminded me..I called the coop in Perry a few days ago and corn was 3.78 a bushel in the bulk..That would figure out to be $3.37 for 50 pounds..That's about half price from what I paid yesterday..I plan on getting my military trailer full next week...Sorry, back on topic........
    Good to hear. Didn't think they had been harvesting any corn yet. I've still got a week or so before I'm ready to put out feeders. Food plots are coming around!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    837 times
    The guy I get corn from started cutting last Saturday. Dry land corn, most of the irrigated around here still a week or two out.

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Yea they started cutting over by Perry a week or so ago. I ask the lady if it was local corn and she said yes they had a few cutting. I think they only add a quarter or so to the market price. It's a good deal for the ones that can handle a trailer or truck load.

Member #
    Liked
    951 times
    Bill, is this the same place that you had pics of deer with the weird growths on their heads last year. Must be something on the water.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Member #
    Liked
    1848 times
    No growths last year on any deer that I know of.

Member #
    Liked
    951 times
    Thought I remembered someone had trail cam pics of deer with weird knots all over their head.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast