Trail cam usage/ pic's - Page 6

Trail cam usage/ pic's

This is a discussion on Trail cam usage/ pic's within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by masonbanta I cleaned in the neighborhood of 1500 while I was there... it got old lol You got me by a zero ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Trail cam usage/ pic's

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times
    Quote Originally Posted by masonbanta View Post
    I cleaned in the neighborhood of 1500 while I was there... it got old lol
    You got me by a zero easy.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    756 times
    I gurantee most of those shows you see where they are laying them down from a helicopter, they are leaving them lay. Theres no way they are collecting 300+ hogs and cleaning them and finding someone who wants them everytime they go out. Oh yeah, they do for the shows they are filming, but when not, NO WAY.
    Bullbuster likes this.
    MSGT. LEO/NRA/HHI/NAHC/BM/OLEFI/Firearms Instructor
    #1 ELK in the State of Oklahoma 2000-2016

Member #
    Liked
    70 times

Trail cam usage/ pic's

Just returned from a trip home to NC. I bow hunted two days while there and saw a couple of the deer I posted pics of including the tall guy and the one with the really big body. Just never had a shot I liked. Also got a reminder of why I never did much early season bow hunting while living in NC -Way too many mosquitos and gnats buzzing around.

A friends son killed his first ever buck a couple miles from where I was - a nice buck especially for his first, and still in velvet.

Last edited by pointemup; 09-15-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    okbob, Bullbuster and Smokewagon like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times
    Nothing wrong with that for a first deer.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    2336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pointemup View Post
    Just returned from a trip home to NC. I bow hunted two days while there and saw a couple of the deer I posted pics of including the tall guy and the one with the really big body. Just never had a shot I liked. Also got a reminder of why I never did much early season bow hunting while living in NC -Way too many mosquitos and gnats buzzing around.

A friends son killed his first ever buck a couple miles from where I was - a nice buck especially for his first, and still in velvet.

Very nice buck. Love that drop tine.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456