Getting Ready for the Vegetable Garden - Page 3

Getting Ready for the Vegetable Garden

This is a discussion on Getting Ready for the Vegetable Garden within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by Andmeiyin I dream to have a garden for a long time. This year I accomplished my dream. I just wanted to say ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Getting Ready for the Vegetable Garden

Member #
    Liked
    769 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Andmeiyin View Post
    I dream to have a garden for a long time. This year I accomplished my dream. I just wanted to say this and share my happiness.
    Yes, please share. The ice storm we had took care of my peppers. Now the only things left in mine are garlic, beets, and brussels sprouts.
    Bullbuster likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer22 View Post
    Yes, please share. The ice storm we had took care of my peppers. Now the only things left in mine are garlic, beets, and brussels sprouts.
    I tried brussels sprouts a few years ago and it just did not work out in my favor.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Member #
    Liked
    3564 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    I tried brussels sprouts a few years ago and it just did not work out in my favor.
    We have tried them a dozen different ways but just can’t acquire the taste to enjoy them.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2735 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    We have tried them a dozen different ways but just can’t acquire the taste to enjoy them.
    We love to eat them but I couldn’t get them to grow at all much less produce.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123