It's twister time

It's twister time

This is a discussion on It's twister time within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Well I guess we can officially call it twister season after today's touchdowns. Time to make sure the emergency kits are ready and staged, shelters ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: It's twister time

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times

It's twister time

Well I guess we can officially call it twister season after today's touchdowns. Time to make sure the emergency kits are ready and staged, shelters bug bombed and fingers crossed that today was all the bad weather we will have to worry about the reat of the year.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    781 times
    I opened our cellar door and was greeted with waist deep water someone took the pump out my arse is still sore from the chewing I got and she is the one that took the pump out!
    Bird (this time) likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times
    I got a couple elderly neighbors I need to go check on their shelters.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    781 times
    I have a big tree next to ours that has me worried if one does hit it might fall on the cellar but I need a lift or something it's next to the house and can't cut it down without one

Member #
    Liked
    961 times
    Try Ugg concrete plug on your cellar, stopped my leaks like a champ.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    781 times
    I'll try that thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    I have a big tree next to ours that has me worried if one does hit it might fall on the cellar but I need a lift or something it's next to the house and can't cut it down without one
    A climber tree stand won't work? Climb up and cut it down in smaller chunks. Use a rope as a pull/ guide.

Member #
    Liked
    961 times
    And be sure to have someone video all that, might make ya $10k richer!!!!
    Bullbuster likes this.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    781 times
    Hahsha this is a big tree with big branches I need to get away from the base of the tree it takes me and my wife and two daughters holding hands to reach around it

Member #
    Liked
    1869 times
    Sound like you need some lineman spikes and a rope.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast