Hello? - Page 2

Hello?

This is a discussion on Hello? within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Originally Posted by kwaynem I got a call from the shop I go back to work next week it's been a rough couple weeks That's ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hello?

Member #
    Liked
    1860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kwaynem View Post
    I got a call from the shop I go back to work next week it's been a rough couple weeks
    That's great news man!!!
    kwaynem likes this.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    I lost the side view transducer on my Lowrance locator awhile back. Bought it at cabellas and it was still under warranty, so got ahold of Mason Banta and he made it all happen, so I'm on my way to okc to pick it up.
    Lunch at twin peaks may be in my future. Lol.
    I see see how it is. Come to MY town, go to twin peaks and not so much as a hello. BTW the trout at TP is really good.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    780 times
    Thanks the industry I work in is pretty slow right now hopefully it's turning around

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    I see see how it is. Come to MY town, go to twin peaks and not so much as a hello. BTW the trout at TP is really good.
    I read you were starting your vacation. Figured you were traveling.
    The peaks are amazing btw.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    1860 times
    I hit the road for WA state in the early AM tomorrow. Trying to get some taxi work delivered today and finish getting everything else ready.

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times

Hello?

Finally finished dragging spring calves. Total head count from 4 different ranches was 3740ish. I'm 47 and was the 4 th youngest one involved. Been cutting, rakin, and baling brome hay in the afternoons, and will start weaning fall calves come Monday for about 2 weeks. Prairie hay will start after the 4th of July and should wrap that up by the middle of the month. I keep investing in Nattie Lite stock and yet to see a significant return, gotta stay hydrated. Best return yet is 3 very nice colts that are now solid, finished ranch horses. The worst, dirty little SOB bronc is now my 12 year old daughters #1 go to horse. He finally saw the WHITE CROW, if you know what I mean. Took a lot of work, but I have to say this was, or is the best thing the 2 of us have done together. My little first born girl is growing up too fast. Summers anymore seem to just fly by, and I wish my girls could stay 10 and 12 forever
    Last edited by murphranch; 06-25-2016 at 02:54 AM.
    kwaynem likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    756 times
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Bullbuster likes this.
    MSGT. LEO/NRA/HHI/NAHC/BM/OLEFI/Firearms Instructor
    #1 ELK in the State of Oklahoma 2000-2016

Member #
    Liked
    1860 times
    Quote Originally Posted by murphranch View Post
    Finally finished dragging spring calves. Total head count from 4 different ranches was 3740ish. I'm 47 and was the 4 th youngest one involved. Been cutting, rakin, and baling brome hay in the afternoons, and will start weaning fall calves come Monday for about 2 weeks. Prairie hay will start after the 4th of July and should wrap that up by the middle of the month. I keep investing in Nattie Lite stock and yet to see a significant return, gotta stay hydrated. Best return yet is 3 very nice colts that are now solid, finished ranch horses. The worst, dirty little SOB bronc is now my 12 year old daughters #1 go to horse. He finally saw the WHITE CROW, if you know what I mean. Took a lot of work, but I have to say this was, or is the best thing the 2 of us have done together. My little first born girl is growing up too fast. Summers anymore seem to just fly by, and I wish my girls could stay 10 and 12 forever
    I'm crashing in Laramie, WY tonight. On the drive up today I saw wheat and hay bing harvested today. Seems mid squaires is the bail of choice. It was round bail in southern Colorado.

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    780 times
    If we don't get some rain not going to be much hay here

Member #
    Liked
    1860 times
    Can't believe how much snow is still in the mountains here in WY. I'm sure Utah will be the same as well. Only non green vegetation I've seen thus far is the ready to harvest wheat fields.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast