Gun Show upcoming - Page 6

Gun Show upcoming

This is a discussion on Gun Show upcoming within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; Buttplate for my Model 12, a classic .45 Colt 1911, and maybe an upper. I'm sure everything is going to be overpriced, but you never ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Member #
    Liked
    2334 times

Re: Gun Show upcoming

Buttplate for my Model 12, a classic .45 Colt 1911, and maybe an upper. I'm sure everything is going to be overpriced, but you never know when looking for classics. I'll be watching the people walking around real close I may just camp out by the front door and see what comes in.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Hiker
    Member #

Me and my dad went to get a 9ml but line is a mile long i'll go sunday :P

Member #
    Liked
    2334 times

I was at the parking lot at 8am, and in the back door, there was a line 2-3 wide 1/4 mile long.

I had already cut a deal with a guy on a pistol the day before and met him on the east side, where we sealed the deal.
    Went around to the front door, and just walked in?? I was carrying my Model 12 buttstock, looking for a buttplate, and turned up a big nothing. I looked for 7 hours.
    Problem being, my buttstock is not an original, but a custom piece of wood, that has a different dimension.
    Went to where Tulsa Hunter was supposed to be, and saw the sign, but no Michael? Where were you buddy?
    On the upper level, it was insane. Kind of shuffle down the row.

MY BIG P.O. is these guys that want to walk around with these HUGE backpacks like they are going to be going to the wilderness and survive for weeks at a time, and block all the aisle's. They were carrying knives, MRE'S, Pack shovels, and everything else : >
    Nothing was for sale. ???
    If you want to role play, for Gods sake go to a survivalist show > >
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Guide
    Member #

I was looking for a couple of snyder shotguns. We took 75K in brass and was sold all but out by 10 am today. Dad told me to just go look for the shotguns and the ar parts that we needed for the builds that we are doing. Dennis I wish you would of called me and let me know you where in the building. I would of loved to see ya again. We are going back tomorrow to sell and few componets and hopefully my mauser.

Michael
    I think it is better to be in the woods on Sunday thinking about God than in church on Sunday thinking about the woods.

Guide
    Member #

Well we ended up getting two snyder shotguns and an 1860 synder .577 rifle at this show. It was a great show for us. It was great seeing Mason again. It had been to long buddy.

Michael
    I think it is better to be in the woods on Sunday thinking about God than in church on Sunday thinking about the woods.

Member #
    Liked
    958 times

A .577! Guess you ain't takin that to the deer woods eh?
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

Guide
    Member #
    Liked
    247 times

thats no joke mike i ended up buying a 44 mag desert eagle in brushed nickle the pigs stand no chance now it was fun cnt wait til nov show
    Bowhunting fanatic!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456