Shooting Contest Just For Fun - Page 6

Shooting Contest Just For Fun

This is a discussion on Shooting Contest Just For Fun within the The Tavern forums, part of the Oklahoma Hunting category; By time we got to his place and set up it was already approaching boiling temps. Shot some skeet and got 1 round in with ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Shooting Contest Just For Fun

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    By time we got to his place and set up it was already approaching boiling temps. Shot some skeet and got 1 round in with the pistol on target, no rifle on target.
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

2. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Master Hunter
    Member #
    Liked
    781 times
    I went and shot my new pistol Friday only twenty rounds and my shirt was soaked from sweat before I got back in the truck

Member #
    Liked
    961 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    I don't care if this ended on the 15th as I'm headed to Okherps in a few and plan to shoot a few targets. This will be my first chance to even do it. Will be taking the GoPro and playing around with the new head harness I got for it. Live action shooting!!
    Deadlines???? We don need no stinkin deadlines!!!! Shoot at will.

In fact, since it gotten so hot the turtles are out in mass. I love shooting turtle in a pond. All my plinkers are MOT (Moment of Turtle) accurate. But how to define MOT accuracy?

Name:  Targeting 12.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  Targeting 32.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  72.8 KB

rifle- 15yrd unsupported

Pistole- 7yrds unsupported
    Last edited by Bird (this time); 07-25-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack

5. Remove Advertisements
    OklahomaHunter.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1870 times
    Turtle soup
    Steve Petersen--Correctional Peace Officer, Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy, Retired Military AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011, TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011—01/07/2018, Master Hunter and uncontested owner of the first deer killed off the Grady County WMA-2011 (Verified by Rex Umber WMA biologist) Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456