Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New changes right off the bat this year is we are splitting up the contest into a hunting OR fishing contest. You can sign up for both or just one if you want.

THE CONTESTS ARE OPEN TO ANY AND ALL ACTIVE OKLAHOMA HUNTER FORUM MEMBERS

Special Thanks to OSOKILL the ADMIN for his assistance again this year in getting things up and running.

Stay tuned for more updates/ Info to follow..

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Contest(s) will begin August 1, 2016.

More to follow.....

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lets go ahead and kick this contest off keep track of your takes and I'll get the teams done up here shortly. I had some on unforeseen issues that happened over the weekend and I'm also out of town yet again. Just keep in mind for you first-timers anything you catch your kill after today will count toward points. just keep in mind for you first-timers anything you catch your kill after today will count toward points

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Teams have been drawn and posted. Team forums will be done up soon.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ANYONE WHO IS A FORUM MEMBER CAN SIGN UP TO PARTAKE IN THE HUNTING AND/OR FISHING CONTEST.

You do not have to be a big time hunter or fisher to participate. You just have to want to be in the great outdoors. So any points you can add to your team helps. Don't be afraid to sign up and give it a try.

All team forums are set up and ready to roll. Captains have been named as well. Make sure you post up some team names in your perspective teams section.

Contact your team captain (unless that's me as well) or me for any issues.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All team names have been chosen and forums updated. If you see any errors or have any issues please let me know and I'll get them fixed as soon as I can.

ANYONE WHO IS A FORUM MEMBER CAN SIGN UP TO PARTAKE IN THE HUNTING AND/OR FISHING CONTEST.

You do not have to be a big time hunter or fisher to participate. You just have to want to be in the great outdoors. So any points you can add to your team helps. Don't be afraid to sign up and give it a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.