Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to make the executive decision and effectively close the contest at midnight May 31, 2019. This will give a month of rest and relaxation before the new ODWC system/ calendar year starts July 1, 2019 and time for a new contest to be started before September 1st.

ASLO effective with the closure of this contest is my resignation from the OKH Hunting & Fishing contest Supreme Sportsman in Charge. With my pending out-of-state move and new job a few days away, I do not feel I will have the time this next year to effectively set up and or maintain it plus I will not be able to partake being a non-resident of OK.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
It always ends when the good fishing starts and starts when the fishing ends lol wish you all the luck in your new endeavors Bullbuster if your number changes be sure and let me know

·
Super Moderator
10,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It always ends when the good fishing starts and starts when the fishing ends lol wish you all the luck in your new endeavors Bullbuster if your number changes be sure and let me know
My number will stay the same for some time to come.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
10,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry so late with this but I’ve been busy with a move.

CONGRATS TO TEAM
ANIMALS WORST NIGHTMARE

Y’all are this years too team.

Reactions: okbob and kwaynem

·
Administrator
13,933 Posts
Good to see everyone that got involved and had fun with it.
We will do it again this fall. I’ll pick up the reins from Bullbuster that has done a great job with it over the years.

·
Super Moderator
10,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to see everyone that got involved and had fun with it.
We will do it again this fall. I’ll pick up the reins from Bullbuster that has done a great job with it over the years.
Maybe next fall I can pick it up again. I can open it up to other states and start logging all critters from Wyoming lol. Thanks Dennis I’m glad to see it won’t fall off the radar this fall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts